Yellow | Propose new trucking board rule

It wont be where I am until Tuesday. I have in laws down in the keys getting ready for it. Tomorrow we are going to go put up the storm covers on some houses of the in laws that live here. We might get ours boarded up Monday. All the gas stations in this area keep running out of gas and grocery stores are running low or out of supplies. Just another day in paradise......

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Please be CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!

It wont be where I am until Tuesday. I have in laws down in the keys getting ready for it. Tomorrow we are going to go put up the storm covers on some houses of the in laws that live here. We might get ours boarded up Monday. All the gas stations in this area keep running out of gas and grocery stores are running low or out of supplies. Just another day in paradise......

If I was in Key West come this Monday, I would be riding out the storm drinking with the locals in Sloppy Joe's, toasting Ernest's memory.

If I was in Key West come this Monday, I would be riding out the storm drinking with the locals in Sloppy Joe's, toasting Ernest's memory.

I guess you wouldn't be celebrating the sunset at Mallory Square either.