ABF | Pup blows up in Phoenix yard.

shooter

ABF, SCH dock
Credits
269747207_10221293824520048_4462273734924728283_n.jpg

A U-Pack sitting in the yard blew up this week. I wonder what was the source of the explosion? There has been talk about it on Face Book. People around there said there was no fire.

If it were July I would be wondering if a grill was packed with a full propane tank and did that blow? Although I don't really know if that would be a possibility. With it being December the heat factor is kind of lower. I was thinking meth lab being moved with the rest of their stuff but I think a meth lab explosion also has fire. Just glad no one was hurt.

If it were July I would be wondering if a grill was packed with a full propane tank and did that blow? Although I don't really know if that would be a possibility. With it being December the heat factor is kind of lower. I was thinking meth lab being moved with the rest of their stuff but I think a meth lab explosion also has fire. Just glad no one was hurt.
We had a u pack catch on fire on the way back to the terminal ( he was close). We were waiting with a hose to put it out, as luck would have it only smoldered. The culprit gas grill turned on from bouncing around. The kicker was he was a Fed Ex freight driver transferring & said he should have known better….

meth lab? Did this one come in from South of the Border?

Since there was no fire or any char marks on anything, could it have possibly been something that exploded under pressure? Maybe oxygen tanks or something to that degree?
The fact that there was no fire is quite unusual. An explosion from any explosive I know of would have triggered a fire however there would have had to been a large oxygen tank to do this much damage.

The fact that there was no fire is quite unusual. An explosion from any explosive I know of would have triggered a fire however there would have had to been a large oxygen tank to do this much damage.
A pressurized tank of any non-combustable gas could possibly have expanded from heat and "exploded". A blowout of a truck tire can sound like a bomb going off.

I read an article about hunters in Texas buying a chemical at a sporting goods store that is legal.
They bait a field for hogs and have this chemical close, when hogs get around, they shoot the stuff and blow up several hogs.
They say it's a huge explosion with no fire.
Can't recall the name.

I read an article about hunters in Texas buying a chemical at a sporting goods store that is legal.
They bait a field for hogs and have this chemical close, when hogs get around, they shoot the stuff and blow up several hogs.
They say it's a huge explosion with no fire.
Can't recall the name.
357 Magnum.