Yellow | Question on uniforms

Say what?

STXYQHy.jpg
Heavy on the steer axle????

Hahaha Hahaha..... How in the heck does he even steer the rig? To me that would be like carrying another person all the time! Wow!

depending on what side of his mouth he belches out of, that's the way his gut moves the steering wheel. just don't let him run out of mcdoubles, or cheeto's, or else there will be hell to pay....

Say what?

STXYQHy.jpg
I have often heard chatter about a guy who hasn't been able to see his ***** since...and I always thought it was just bologna. Other than with a series of mirrors I can't imagine any way this guy could have seen his in quite a few years.

Reactions: ESP
I have often heard chatter about a guy who hasn't been able to see his ***** since...and I always thought it was just bologna. Other than with a series of mirrors I can't imagine any way this guy could have seen his in quite a few years.

It has been redacted!

Team Chicago just got their new uniforms!!! Everyone else get theirs yet????

You are a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. There are no blacks, no Mexicans and no females in this picture.
What's wrong w you. Yrc is a very diverse company and would not allow a picture like this one w just a bunch of ugly white dudes

You are a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ. There are no blacks, no Mexicans and no females in this picture.
What's wrong w you. Yrc is a very diverse company and would not allow a picture like this one w just a bunch of ugly white dudes

You're not allowed to use "ugly" anymore. Those people are offended and have had new anti-discrimination laws passed. They are now a protected group and must be referred to as "attractively challenged".

By chance do you work in Allentown ???

I have seen that pattern before, R. I think it was one of those posters that, if you looked at it long enough kinda cross-eyed, you could see a three dimensional image....
Three dimensional like big,wong, blade????????

Maybe we could put this up for a vote?? Things have changed since that article was passed on uniforms.This company is still financially strapped.The union has a big vested interest in this company.Plus a say on how most monies are spent.If most of us would follow the regular clothing or attire that is explained in the employee handbook (where ever it is) That would suffice.Yes KK we know it's in the contract for uniforms.I believe personal hygiene and proper clothing and shoes.Should be worn while on the job