ODFL | Question....

Stay tuned.... I have an entire case of worms. Going to shock some corporate folks, especially the ones trolling on here. Get your popcorn ready....sorry to hear about you folks in Indy. At least you got laid off, more on that at a later date.

Why not go through the proper channels and get it handled....talk to your VP, HR, etc.

Remember anyone can read this -- customers, competitors. There's nothing classy about airing dirty laundry.

He'll never come back, FG scared him already. Don't be shy, alot of us are sick of how this place changed so we'll probably be on your side.

He'll never come back, FG scared him already. Don't be shy, alot of us are sick of how this place changed so we'll probably be on your side.

If it's anything like what he originally wrote on his first post and then deleted and changed to "anybody slow..." It was just an example of TM abuse and that d!ck head manager should be dealt with internally and held responsible. Doesn't reflect OD's overall image.

If it's anything like what he originally wrote on his first post and then deleted and changed to "anybody slow..." It was just an example of TM abuse and that d!ck head manager should be dealt with internally and held responsible. Doesn't reflect OD's overall image.
What did the first post say?

I have not been scared off...been delivering freight, I do not use company time for personal business. Now is not the time for me to open up about what I posted earlier. But...it is getting closer. I agree with you Freight Guru, whoever you are, that it is poor taste to "air out dirty laundry" on here. I don't have a beef with OD, I love the company. Going to HR, Regional VP, who ever, will get you nothing but a retaliatory strike against you. Not ready for that....but I'm getting there.

I have not been scared off...been delivering freight, I do not use company time for personal business. Now is not the time for me to open up about what I posted earlier. But...it is getting closer. I agree with you Freight Guru, whoever you are, that it is poor taste to "air out dirty laundry" on here. I don't have a beef with OD, I love the company. Going to HR, Regional VP, who ever, will get you nothing but a retaliatory strike against you. Not ready for that....but I'm getting there.
:couch:

Why not go through the proper channels and get it handled....talk to your VP, HR, etc.

Remember anyone can read this -- customers, competitors. There's nothing classy about airing dirty laundry.

This use to work but with the change at the top of corporate, IMO it does not work at all based upon terminal numbers.Numbers are good, then the terminal manager can get away with whatever.

This use to work but with the change at the top of corporate, IMO it does not work at all based upon terminal numbers.Numbers are good, then the terminal manager can get away with whatever.
You are so right! Long time ago, you just went out in the parking lot and settled it. Then came the era of going to HR, or who ever. Now, we are in the era when you use the Internet and attorneys.

If you use the proper channels, believe me there'll be retaliation on your end. Like DMT said, if the numbers are you it don't matter what they do to you.

If you use the proper channels, believe me there'll be retaliation on your end. Like DMT said, if the numbers are you it don't matter what they do to you.
Like I said earlier, just stay tuned...I will post about it when the time is right. I've been documenting everything for a couple of years now. When something happens, I write it down in a journal, with the date, time, who heard/seen the problem. Sucks to have to go to work and do this type of stuff, but you have to look out for yourself. Nobody else will.

All the HR-ey things OD claims is just a cute wrapping on a birthday gift you won't like when opening.

Has anyone here dealt with any of the regional HR Managers? They do not report to any TM -- so I would think they would be easier to approach.

I heard the one in the OV left already