ODFL | Question....

And you clearly haven't worked on your people skills. Thought you said you were going to do that...
That's why you are here -- to keep me accountable. Thanks buddy

I just laugh when everything is blamed on Thomasville or CPT like they are this secret society that are all of one mind. The regional VP's are in control of their region and they live out here with us.

That's why you are here -- to keep me accountable. Thanks buddy

I just laugh when everything is blamed on Thomasville or CPT like they are this secret society that are all of one mind. The regional VP's are in control of their region and they live out here with us.

No, I'm just here for the food.

I really don't care, but the regional VPs all answer to one person, so take that for whatever you'd like.

Like I said earlier, just stay tuned...I will post about it when the time is right. I've been documenting everything for a couple of years now. When something happens, I write it down in a journal, with the date, time, who heard/seen the problem. Sucks to have to go to work and do this type of stuff, but you have to look out for yourself. Nobody else will.

This is today's OD. Alot of people go to work at terminals like this. Good for you on not putting up with it.

No, I'm just here for the food.

I really don't care, but the regional VPs all answer to one person, so take that for whatever you'd like.

Out West people like Foote, Ray & Scott all had to come down on our management because corporate is hounding them.

First off...any bad/abusive managers should always be reported -- that should never continue on.

And Song -- yeah they all report to CPT at some point....that's typically how most company's work. But the regional VP's do have a lot of say in it.

But what I hear on here is

1. Less micromanaging, more "good ol' days" work environment, more driver autonomy and freedom.
2. Better compensation, higher, pay, more new equipment and brand new trucks.

Those two typically don't go hand in hand. If you like that good pay and new equipment....then expect things to be run more like a corporation with managers being pushed to reduce cost, eliminate waste and maximize yield.

Again....simple business concepts. Can't have your cake and eat it too unfortunately.

He'll never come back, FG scared him already. Don't be shy, alot of us are sick of how this place changed so we'll probably be on your side.
Has anyone here dealt with any of the regional HR Managers? They do not report to any TM -- so I would think they would be easier to approach.

I heard the one in the OV left already
if he did, good! He was a tool and people felt they couldn't trust him.

There used to be an HR a guy in CPT.He was said to be not very nice.If he didn't like you you were done.But I believe he's no longer with the company.