TForce | Questions for meetings only thread

Gater

TB Regular
Credits
Tuesday morning at my terminal we will be having a meeting. I want for us to compile a list of questions on this thread just questions only. Now I want all of us to be asking the same questions at all the meetings in order for use to see what kind of answers we are getting from around the company. Do not be too surprised to find that the answers we get will be open ended blanket statements.

who paid for the DVD????

who is paying for the anti-union drive?? who will deal with the teamsters if we do vote YES TEAMSTERS???? is it true the CEO of UPS did not know about the DVD??? do you (leo ) get a big pay bonus if we stay non-union??? why do you want us workers to stay non-union??? soo bad ? what is your motivation??? (and don't tell me about cusomer service UPS is union and they are making tons of money) ''the OVNT pension'' all these years we are told OVNT pension is for ''OVNT workers'' now is it mixed in with all UPS non-union workers ??? why did we have to change 401k companies?? why not stay with Vanguard why did we have to change to ''Back street'' ???? how much money did you make in that deal????? I will go for a run and think of more ??'s later......

questions

1. When are we going to get a fair delay and breakdown pay package?
2. If Leo has a contract of employment with UPS why should we not be allowed the same?
3. Is it true as far as our pension goes we will receive the amount earned at retirement minus what we receive from S.S. ?
4. Why won't they turn up the speed on the trucks that run in 70 and 75 mph states?

1)Why are we not getting fair breakdown, Delay pay, Delay pay should be one hour after you arive at you destination at full scale. Not one hour after your so called schedule departure time. 2)Overtime after eight.3) More printed updates of our pension funds so we can see where we really stand.4) More regaurds to seniority.

Keep in mind. With all the questions that you ask at these meetings. Be prepared for the run around. Anything you ask has been asked before. You are still dealing with "O" managment.

BusterNite said:
1)Why are we not getting fair breakdown, Delay pay, Delay pay should be one hour after you arive at you destination at full scale. Not one hour after your so called schedule departure time. 2)Overtime after eight.3) More printed updates of our pension funds so we can see where we really stand.4) More regaurds to seniority.
Why should we give an hour? Respectfully.

steve5 said:
Why should we give an hour? Respectfully.
I am only thinking of fairness. One hour after you punch at your destination at full scale pay. This would allow dispatchers to get your paper work ready and lined up. But I would gladly take full pay scale at arrival.

when work is slow,,,,

why not ask the senior guys if they want to go ???? why send senior a guy home just to keep a BROWN NOSER with no seniority to work 9 hrs and send me home after 6??? why not let us hear what the teamsters have to say???? we heard your side??? is your side the same as the CEO of UPS??? will UPS come around to take ?'s from us??????DID THE CEO OF UPS KNOW ABOUT THE ''DVD''??

well of course Mike knew about the dvd...if he didn't leo and mckenzie would have been fired that day...how can you make a video like that the expense of it all...give me a break...they were caught and they will never admit to the ups drivers or the union that they want them gone and think so little of their emloyees...would you like to be called a felon and a criminal for something some body else did...should all teamsters be judged so harshly by discriminators and liars...if the shoe fits they should wear it....do the right thing a moto only for you and not them. (upsf)

Why does an employee that has 5,10,15,20, years seniority go to the bottom of the list when he is forced out of his job classification do to work reduction. He may sit at home and watch an employee with only 6 months to a year get all the work. This is so wrong!!! Remember I said FORCED out of his classifacation.

Don't forget to bring up the fact we have to give up the first two days to get the first paid Day of sick leave. That forces a family man with kids to work sick because he can't afford the day or two off to recuperate.

mud-flap said:
who is paying for the anti-union drive?? who will deal with the teamsters if we do vote YES TEAMSTERS???? is it true the CEO of UPS did not know about the DVD??? do you (leo ) get a big pay bonus if we stay non-union??? why do you want us workers to stay non-union??? soo bad ? what is your motivation??? (and don't tell me about cusomer service UPS is union and they are making tons of money) ''the OVNT pension'' all these years we are told OVNT pension is for ''OVNT workers'' now is it mixed in with all UPS non-union workers ??? why did we have to change 401k companies?? why not stay with Vanguard why did we have to change to ''Back street'' ???? how much money did you make in that deal????? I will go for a run and think of more ??'s later......
These are great questions ,,but he will not give u a straight answer ,,he never does..Why does he push so hard to keep us non union well so he can get his big bonus,,thats why for him and his buddies,,they don't care about us,,it's all about them,,,,,,SIGN YOUR CARDS NOW:bgroovy:

BusterNite said:
GO UNION THAN U WILL GET IT:duh:

Skeeter... thanks for pointing out that issue about sick days. lets think about this a moment. now how can we change this? what can we do?

true,,

but I wonder what leo will say when I ask him ???( lol it will be like that movie ''A few good men'' 'I want the TRUTH did you order the code red'' ) ''did you or did you NOT get the ok to make the DVD ?? I want the TRUTH..:smilie_132: haa just having some fun and a big THANKS to all the VET'S on the board,,have a good memorial day,,,SEMPER-FI ,,,Cpl USMC 1st BATTALION 4th MARINES 0311 :cool:

ohh by the way ,,,,,,

at my terminal it is the 1st 3 days sick with no pay then your sick pay kicks in ,,do we still have sick days??? and do we still have a safty bonus???:cool:

after 25 years i have never been so miss informed in my life. i think they like the rumors going around. they need to grap or get off the pot.
enough already, we are adults and good people we should be treated as such