TForce | Questions for meetings only thread

mud-flap said:
at my terminal it is the 1st 3 days sick with no pay then your sick pay kicks in ,,do we still have sick days??? and do we still have a safty bonus???:cool:
We have not seen any policy on, Sick time,vacation time, personal day, Holidays, Bereavment days. Im sure they will make up another book soon.

BusterNite said:
I am only thinking of fairness. One hour after you punch at your destination at full scale pay. This would allow dispatchers to get your paper work ready and lined up. But I would gladly take full pay scale at arrival.

We had it from the time we showed up. So is it not their responsibilty? Is it not their job to know what needs to be done? I ask all this with respect. Our jobs are to drive safely and efficiently from point A to point B. Not play dock worker, manifester and dispatcher.

wtfcares said:
after 25 years i have never been so miss informed in my life. i think they like the rumors going around. they need to grap or get off the pot.
enough already, we are adults and good people we should be treated as such

Your avatar is all you need to say!!!!!!!!

Oh and my question would be...... Where are we going as far as operations? Teams or solos and who holds priority? Do I as a solo run get cut and sent to the bottom of the board so a team can run? And should the teams not be put on set roures as not to interfere with set bid solos?

BusterNite said:
We have not seen any policy on, Sick time,vacation time, personal day, Holidays, Bereavment days. Im sure they will make up another book soon.

I have found out that the saftey bonuses are staying around......but as far as the rest of the benefits....let's hope for the best!!:cool: