TForce | Questions to ask your union officers about strike authorization

Yellow Freight shareholder equity is a negative value.

"What does a negative D/E ratio signal?

If a company has a negative D/E ratio, this means that it has negative shareholder equity. In other words, the company’s liabilities exceed its assets. In most cases, this would be considered a sign of high risk and an incentive to seek bankruptcy protection."

Yellow Freight shareholder equity is a negative value.

"What does a negative D/E ratio signal?

If a company has a negative D/E ratio, this means that it has negative shareholder equity. In other words, the company’s liabilities exceed its assets. In most cases, this would be considered a sign of high risk and an incentive to seek bankruptcy protection."

After reading your explanation, I've decided that I'm overcome by the outcome of my income.
I am now even with the world, I owe as many as I don't owe.
I think I'll go check the serial number on my catalytic converter.

After reading your explanation, I've decided that I'm overcome by the outcome of my income.
I am now even with the world, I owe as many as I don't owe.
I think I'll go check the serial number on my catalytic converter.
I know a guy who can help with that. He has lots of expertise in serial number recovery and he's reasonable - in price, not in post length.

You should have called their bluff! Package should have threatened to strike to with you!
Even with a no vote on their contract the teamsters pushed the package contract through because there wasn’t a high enough percentage of people who voted and they had the power to do that then. So Hoffa’s teamsters left freight hanging high and dry when we had the turn out and an overwhelming no vote. There was no leverage and people got scared into a yes vote on the second offer even though they voted to strike.

Even with a no vote on their contract the teamsters pushed the package contract through because there wasn’t a high enough percentage of people who voted and they had the power to do that then. So Hoffa’s teamsters left freight hanging high and dry when we had the turn out and an overwhelming no vote. There was no leverage and people got scared into a yes vote on the second offer even though they voted to strike.

45E16A29-D8DC-4281-A877-44C23E44C007.md.png
46% yes 54% no with a 45% voter turnout from small pack