R&L | R+L just bought the company we work for

We have stayed busy in the South also and I am thankful, especially with all the layoffs and slowtimes I'm hearing from other companies.

Anyone heard anything else about this ??? Did we actually buy IWX ? This thread is the only place I have heard this...

I haven't seen anything,but that is nothing new for R&L.
I know of a few companies bought up for their assests and equipment, but never heard a word about it.
Privately held companies don't have to report everything like publicly held companies do. I think the Roberts like to keep their competion guessing...

We did buy 'em, heard this from several sources including IWX drivers.
I've heard different... Just a bad rumor.. IWX was pulling our equipment for awhile from midwest to Cali..... Don't see them anymore... Just like Bullet don't see them anymore but they have a trailer dropped,Landstar took all of their equipment...

We did buy IWX. And from what I have learned..They will in no way shape or form be involved in or with the LTL side of what we do on a day to day basis.

I wouldn't say that. They're hauling our freight, at least they are on my yard. Along with Landstar, Link America and others. Everyday I sit and wait on my paperwork while some outside carriers manifest lies in the window. Guess we can't haul on own freight, so we just hire it out to somebody else. Meanwhile we've got drivers sitting at the house............

I'm really starting to lose my affection for this place :puke: