Raiders to hire rival coach......

Starkravinloon

Hero's Falling At Home
Credits
The Oakland Raiders have went to one of their rivals to snag a coach...Denver Broncos!!!!!!!! What the hell Jeff? What happened to Moss? I thought sure they would hire him..

Last edited by a moderator:
You had it right ! Here's another link Reports: Raiders to hire Allen as new head coach - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP)—The Oakland Raiders reportedly agreed Tuesday to hire Denver defensive coordinator Dennis Allen as their new head coach, breaking a more than three-decade stretch of offensive-minded head coaches for the franchise.

The hiring was first reported by Fox Sports and ESPN, with both outlets saying final details were still being worked out Tuesday night. The Raiders had no immediate comment on the reports.........

The Oakland Raiders have went to one of their rivals to snag a coach...Denver Broncos!!!!!!!! What the hell Jeff? What happened to Moss? I thought sure they would hire him..

You had it right ! Here's another link Reports: Raiders to hire Allen as new head coach - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP)—The Oakland Raiders reportedly agreed Tuesday to hire Denver defensive coordinator Dennis Allen as their new head coach, breaking a more than three-decade stretch of offensive-minded head coaches for the franchise.

The hiring was first reported by Fox Sports and ESPN, with both outlets saying final details were still being worked out Tuesday night. The Raiders had no immediate comment on the reports.........

I thought I did,but wasn't sure...Thanks R...

You had It right but your link went to the famous "Page Not Found" so I added another link . I'm sure Jeff will be happy ( NOT ) with this young guy !! LOL .

I don't really know a lot about him...So I will remain offline about him...Who knows,if Harbaugh can turn the 49ers around this quick, it just might work..It really makes Singletary look bad,does it not..

I don't really know a lot about him...So I will remain offline about him...Who knows,if Harbaugh can turn the 49ers around this quick, it just might work..It really makes Singletary look bad,does it not..

Boy you ain't just joking there !! I thought ( like others ) he would be the man but for Harbaugh to come in and with almost the same team make it as far as he did well we both know how that reflects on Singletary .

Harbaugh coaches to his players strengths and does his best to cover their weakness. Thats why he will be successful. And exactly why Andy Reid won't be. He tries every season to get that round peg in the square hole.

Moss must have blew the interview.... If Reggie says Allen is what we need then I am gonna trust him for now

Moss must have blew the interview.... If Reggie says Allen is what we need then I am gonna trust him for now
I heard that Reggie also said that he is shopping for a few other items also. He's starting to look for a quarterback, a healthy running back, a couple of O linemen, at least two D linemen, and looking for a bargain on some wide receivers. And when he fills this wish list, he is going to see if he can find a box that contains 53 hearts. But, other than that, they're all set for next season.:stirthepot::clapping::biglaugh::sign0024:

According to the NFL Network this morning, the Raiders will not confirm the hiring of Dennis Allen...But, Allen did inform the Broncos Tuesday morning...Of what...That they were interviewing him,what...I think Regg is having second thoughts, maybe...

Handshake agreement... it's a done deal, they are just working out the details of the contract