FedEx Freight | Railroad strike?

Awesome, I can spend even more time having some absolute fun on a shuttle bid like most of our drivers.

Full time dock employee with somewhat-ish reliable transport.

I think FedEx would temporarily suspend shuttle runs and keep everything moving. Dock workers would have a lot of mandated overtime.

I think FedEx would temporarily suspend shuttle runs and keep everything moving. Dock workers would have a lot of mandated overtime.
I remember when UPS went on strike. Freight everywhere! I would think this would be worse! I was a dock worker then. I worked 14hrs Monday thru Thursday and 17hrs on Friday during that!

I remember when UPS went on strike. Freight everywhere! I would think this would be worse! I was a dock worker then. I worked 14hrs Monday thru Thursday and 17hrs on Friday during that!

This would undoubtedly be worse. There's already a supply chain issue with ships on the coasts and a labor shortage because onlyfans is easier. Plug up the rails and it'll be a disastrous flood once that plug is pulled.

Speaking of plugs, where's Mayor Pete? Isn't this his department? Is he on maternity leave again?

How would that look?
Trisha Hershberger Fantasy GIF by The Dungeon Run