R&L | raise?

floridaboy said:
The gap with the driver's who work for the # 1 parcel co. as compared with the driver's who work for the #1 ltl carrier (so they say) has gotten considerably bigger over the last five years, and not in our favor.Heck, even the State of Florida employee's are getting 3% and no increase in health care premium.So yes, I know when to change and as a matter of fact I am going to work for UPS.R/L is not going to pay for NASCAR expenses and expansion over my back.
Congratulation floridaboy on your new venture!! I wonder what it's like to watch money go around in circles on race track and never stop at your bank!!!!!!!

Y I K E S !!
NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE?? A Mack will, going over cliff at pikes peak!!!!!!!! :TR10driving03: :eek: Check air ride, could be :bouncy: ride!!!!! No lube needed, just let'er slide!!!!! :nutkick:

on the lookout

YEA WE BETTER ROUND UP FLORIDA BOY, HAPPY, FARMER BOY AND COUNTRY COWBOY WILL NEED XTRA HELP TO MAN THE DROP WHILE FARMER DAN KEEPS WATCH FOR GARBAGE HAULER WITH GREEN TRUCK WITH FLAT TIRE,AND NO BRAKES.. MAYBE TRUCK NEEDS TO BE :Banned: :TR10driving03: WITH DRIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Works for me //thats Beechraft ..# 1 choice for personal air transportation..For long distance and high altitude...Citation X, fastest business jet in the world..
.08 mach 49 thousand feet cruise level...
smooth / so ever smooth..:cool: