FedEx Freight | Raises coming June 6

TwoLane

TB Lurker
Credits
We will viewing the the new pay scale video on June 6th. (Or we are supposed to) Found this out this morning. Let the speculations of how much continue.

I still say .45 for city drivers.
Did anybody hear that our bouns checks are pushed off a month ?

Smokestack said:
I still say .45 for city drivers.
Did anybody hear that our bouns checks are pushed off a month ?
Had not heard that however wouldn't be a surprise, they always say they need the extra time to "compute" them at the end of the fiscal year.

FM

Familyman said:
Had not heard that however wouldn't be a surprise, they always say they need the extra time to "compute" them at the end of the fiscal year.

FM

Our ops manager told us that they would be pushed back one month last week

CCM said he is going on vacation next week so we saw it this morning $.52 an hr for city dont know about road.

I guess that is ok ...
So much for the guy that said we were getting 7% .
:biglaugh:

Grrrrrrrr!!!!!!

fedexfreight02 said:
Heard it was going to be more then that in the northeast. Like ccx new raise? c'mon.

Love ya Chuck. You keith wanna be.
If that is the case works out to 2.6%, .52hr. 1.35 Per mile or 20.62hr or 53.45 mile not bad but da*n I bet that doesn't even work out to cost of living, and Freight did 11% profit on 3.2 billion wow that works out to a slap in the face dodn't you think? If this is what it really is.....:chairshot:

Smokestack said:
Still behind and looks like
it will always be like that.

But hey,,, according to fdx, we have the "privalage" to work here............... With the company making BIG profits,,, I guess 'somebody' got a good raise...