XPO | Raises next year

nobodyinparticular

TB Lurker
Credits
I've read on here and heard drivers at our barn talk about rumors of a wage increase next year. In January or April I think the stories go. I just received word from a trusted source that XAB was visited by none other than new Executive VP Tom Clark today who conducted "town hall meetings" with groups of 6 to 7 drivers at a time. They were told about how much money the company was now making thanks to implementation of the handhelds and safestack. At the end of one session he asked if there were any questions. A driver asked if there would be a $3.00 an hour increase next year since the company was doing so well. He laughed and said he didn't know if anyone was going to get a raise. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I've read on here and heard drivers at our barn talk about rumors of a wage increase next year. In January or April I think the stories go. I just received word from a trusted source that XAB was visited by none other than new Executive VP Tom Clark today who conducted "town hall meetings" with groups of 6 to 7 drivers at a time. They were told about how much money the company was now making thanks to implementation of the handhelds and safestack. At the end of one session he asked if there were any questions. A driver asked if there would be a $3.00 an hour increase next year since the company was doing so well. He laughed and said he didn't know if anyone was going to get a raise. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Glad you could provide the entertainment for the evening.

Lmfao I bett Whatever we get For A raise If we get one It will Come with a Hefty Increase In our Health insurance anytime we have gotten a raise in the last 5 years it also had a Price Tag Attached to it !!! The Raise looks Great On Paper !! But in End You Really haven't Gained you lost more !! Sorry I dont Trust These Crooks No more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not only will the execs get their raises, but the SCM's FOM's and FOS's will all get their nice bonus checks while we the people that actually make the company
money by making the **** happen day in and day out will all get our usual crap bonus......

don't mention townhall meetings with tom c.,the morons beerfd and merdock won't believe you,well beerfd believed the meeting and said he'd ask STEVE M. about it because he knew him(his regional doo)then 2 weeks later he said HE DIDN'T KNOW the same steve m.,LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE,and the genius merdock will deny any meeting took place,the two brightest shining lights of cnwy,sharper than marbles are they

not only will the execs get their raises, but the SCM's FOM's and FOS's will all get their nice bonus checks while we the people that actually make the company
money by making the **** happen day in and day out will all get our usual crap bonus......
exactly,fos's,who do asbout NOTHING NOW,with mobile sco showing cube and safestack sme's inpecting loads,they know how many trlers are to be built beforehand,they'll get $5000(5% of pay)dsr's will get about $500,because they're 10 times more im portant than drivers

exactly,fos's,who do asbout NOTHING NOW,with mobile sco showing cube and safestack sme's inpecting loads,they know how many trlers are to be built beforehand,they'll get $5000(5% of pay)dsr's will get about $500,because they're 10 times more im portant than drivers
I hope they use your calculator to figure my bonus.. ill be rich.. i WILL be a shiney marble..

Why don't you guys worry about doing your jobs and collecting your paycheck and let management worry about theirs. You don't know if they'll make bonus this year, you don't know if they've made bonus for the preceding three years or longer. And if they make their bonus, perhaps you could try being happy for them instead of being angry. The company is giving stuff back to us, why shouldn't management also be able to benefit from the company getting back into profits? Who made some of you judge and jury as to what management should earn or not......it's none of your business.

Why don't you guys worry about doing your jobs and collecting your paycheck and let management worry about theirs. You don't know if they'll make bonus this year, you don't know if they've made bonus for the preceding three years or longer. And if they make their bonus, perhaps you could try being happy for them instead of being angry. The company is giving stuff back to us, why shouldn't management also be able to benefit from the company getting back into profits? Who made some of you judge and jury as to what management should earn or not......it's none of your business.

You must be one of them !! Well I do my Job And Take my Crumbs home to my family And Divide them out best I can I could Really Careless About Upper Crusts Bonus and Crap They Wont do them any good Where they Are going Anyhow Would like A few more Crumbs to spread out to my Family But if I can't Have it so be it I can live Without it If they Can live with it !! I would suggest You need not worry so much bout this Thread You'll have An Early heart Attack getting wound up of Peoples Comments on here !!!!!

fos is FAR from management,a majority are clueless and like i said and youn know,they have WAY less work,and WAY less hours,good for YOU you're getting a decent bonus THIS year,i know last year you got nothing,we got about $200,WHOOHOO,now you'll get $5000 and we'll get $500,little different i think,drivers run the company,you'll see,scales will be rebalanced in the not to distant future

I'm happy for the fos's that earn this bonus. Sadly, the majority of them say "swing those two trailers together and you can take your load/mt home", and the driver figures out how to fit two 55 cube trailers to fit together with 0 damages. Sure, I get it, it's our job to know how to load trailers, drive in snow, etc. But this bonus system makes the fos's that don't understand the reasoning behind certain number benchmarks, or implement them the wrong way even more obnoxious than they already are.

There are some FOS's that actually work, will jump on a lift and help swing a trailer.....then there are the majority I have run into....the ones that this is their first "real job" because they were not qualified to work in Mc Donalds, the ones that give you the deer in the headlights look when you ask them a question.....FOS should be a part time position in my opinion....

WOW! Must be one. Why is fair that management gets a bonus from the very backs of the employees who are earning them the bonus? Why is it fair that management voted themselves a 350-450% bonus while not giving back ALL that they took from us? Please tell me why? I work hard for this company and have for years yet have money taken away just so you can have yours? When someone in management has worked their way up from dock worker to the hard earned position maybe I'd have respect for them but upper management just doesn't have a clue what a little hard work and grease under the nails is. So yes it is our business! Managements bonus rate is much higher than our bonus rate.

There are some FOS's that actually work, will jump on a lift and help swing a trailer.....then there are the majority I have run into....the ones that this is their first "real job" because they were not qualified to work in Mc Donalds, the ones that give you the deer in the headlights look when you ask them a question.....FOS should be a part time position in my opinion....
our fos's are pretty good,except one,who has no clue,but i love it when they try to,but in and tell you,"put this 13 ft crate right there on the right side,you tell them it won't fit,gonna wait for the next trlr,they tell you it will fit,just move this and that and put it in,you do what they say,already knowing it won't fit.put that 13 ft crt right where they wanted it and whalla,3 inches too long