XPO | Raises next year

WOW! Must be one. Why is fair that management gets a bonus from the very backs of the employees who are earning them the bonus? Why is it fair that management voted themselves a 350-450% bonus while not giving back ALL that they took from us? Please tell me why? I work hard for this company and have for years yet have money taken away just so you can have yours? When someone in management has worked their way up from dock worker to the hard earned position maybe I'd have respect for them but upper management just doesn't have a clue what a little hard work and grease under the nails is. So yes it is our business! Managements bonus rate is much higher than our bonus rate.
before the 2 braindead bendovers comment i'll just say that if the "change" happens there won't be a bonus anymore,but i'd rather have $100 more in my ck every week than a measely $300 after tax bonus

Con-F-Trucker said:
You must be one of them !! Well I do my Job And Take my Crumbs home to my family And Divide them out best I can I could Really Careless About Upper Crusts Bonus and Crap They Wont do them any good Where they Are going Anyhow Would like A few more Crumbs to spread out to my Family But if I can't Have it so be it I can live Without it If they Can live with it !! I would suggest You need not worry so much bout this Thread You'll have An Early heart Attack getting wound up of Peoples Comments on here !!!!!

I'm thinkin if you consider 100,000 a year crumbs ur living way out of ur pay grade. Just sayin.

before the 2 braindead bendovers comment i'll just say that if the "change" happens there won't be a bonus anymore,but i'd rather have $100 more in my ck every week than a measely $300 after tax bonus
my bonus looks to be around 750 for this year. You guys in centralshould be looking at more.

I'm thinkin if you consider 100,000 a year crumbs ur living way out of ur pay grade. Just sayin.
thank you for pointing that out.. theses guys don't want to admit that make good money. There is money to be had...just have to work a little..

Well I don't Make 100k per Year So I quess Im not making enough then !! just Saying some here make that kind of money some don't even get close to it !!!! Im One of them That Don't !!

thank you for pointing that out.. theses guys don't want to admit that make good money. There is money to be had...just have to work a little..

Some Of us Don't Make That kind of Cash If i Did I would shut my mouth I can provide you with pay stubs i have only made 42 k this year thus far !!!

companyclown said:
Welcome Gomer (with ur insite).....now get a grip on what the average dsr makes.

I know family's that make half that and are happy to even have a job. If it's so bad here why stay?

fos is FAR from management,a majority are clueless and like i said and youn know,they have WAY less work,and WAY less hours,good for YOU you're getting a decent bonus THIS year,i know last year you got nothing,we got about $200,WHOOHOO,now you'll get $5000 and we'll get $500,little different i think,drivers run the company,you'll see,scales will be rebalanced in the not to distant future

I'm not going to get a 5k bonus from cnwy because I'm not management, but like the rest of us DSR's, I will have earned more money come year's end than any of the FOS's at my barn.

Down here in the south, no dsr's are making 100k...not even the guys hitting 70 hours every week.

maybe so, but they pay you guys in the old CSE more for your PTO days. How's come nobody ever talks about that? Well what's fair is fair. If you want everything the same then ya gotta give up your PTO premium pay.

All of us "X's" and "U's" have been wronged... circle the soapboxes we must tell everyone more of the sky is falling!

maybe so, but they pay you guys in the old CSE more for your PTO days. How's come nobody ever talks about that? Well what's fair is fair. If you want everything the same then ya gotta give up your PTO premium pay.

All of us "X's" and "U's" have been wronged... circle the soapboxes we must tell everyone more of the sky is falling!

Your right, whats fair is fair. They can give up the premium pto pay in the south and they can have the $2.00 an hour increase and overtime after 8 that we enjoy in the north. I mean whats fair is fair, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know family's that make half that and are happy to even have a job. If it's so bad here why stay?
we do like our job,its the way the company is being ran that we dont like,but we have a plan ,plan A sign a card,plan B vote yes plan C get a contract plan D get you on board after you see the boogie man is a wild figment of your imaganation.all that equalls TEAMSTERS.

chevy72 said:
we do like our job,its the way the company is being ran that we dont like,but we have a plan ,plan A sign a card,plan B vote yes plan C get a contract plan D get you on board after you see the boogie man is a wild figment of your imaganation.all that equalls TEAMSTERS.

You must be new at Conway if you think this company will EVER go union

You must be new at Conway if you think this company will EVER go union
first of all i can tell you are mgt this is were conway sends mgt for training,you made the comment this company will never go union,your first lesson of the day is ,company's dont go union,the non mgt employees do,hold your head up you have been sent to a great place to be educated,good luck on you education.

first of all i can tell you are mgt this is were conway sends mgt for training,you made the comment this company will never go union,your first lesson of the day is ,company's dont go union,the non mgt employees do,hold your head up you have been sent to a great place to be educated,good luck on you education.
Right on chevy ... First lesson of the day Ha Ha !!!!

you forgot A subpart(b); grow old waiting for B, and B subpart(b); grow even older waiting for C, and C subpart(b); finally realizing it ain't getting you anywhere close to a contract

give me a break... "a great place to be educated"? ha, what a joke.

this is where the dictionary sends you when you look up the term "soapbox minority"! Coming here thinking there is an opportunity to post common-sense and belief in your employer is like volunteering to sit in the dunk tank. Every once in awhile someone will step up with a decent arm. But most often the slimy ones just keep coming back to try to knock you in the water. But it's so entertaining to watch them throw like a girl.

chevy72 said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm far from any management. I'm a simple Linehaul driver from Chicagoland. And unlike most people on here I'm not hiding behind a fake name. I've been here long enough to know that your union dream will never happen. So if you wanna pick apart what I've said to make your fantasy better have a blast.