Yellow | Random Drug Tests......

Docksteward

Teamsters Local 71
Credits
I got the idea of this thread from the FedEx forum. When was the last time you were "pee" tested?? At 671 the guy comes in all the time to do the testing. Several guys in the FedEx forum said it had been awhile since they had been tested.
urine170805.jpg
How about you??:wink1: DS.

I overheard are HR guy talking to the tm or whatever they are called now that octobers randoms were all done and he just received novembers list, I just had one about 3 months ago, I see people walking out with the air freight package in there hand all the time.

While I think there is a random test. I believe that is just a small percentage as to the amount they do. For a bunch of reasons limited to a few here. Why is it that the "random" comes a majority of times after a driver is just back from vacation? Why do I get them three times in a row? (twice to me, and a couple times to others.) And definitely why is it the guys that have thick files seem to get them more often? (and yes I got my own drawer :poster_oops: )

Moparman said:
just the luck of the draw!
Yea, that's what they say. One of our switchers that has his CDL seems to get tested alot. He doesn't mind, getting paid to pee!! Thanks RDWY!! :hysterical: DS.

gopher said:
I got it 10yrs in a row the day i got back from bike week.and other bike rallys
So much for the random, luck of the draw theory. Sounds more like harassment to me!!:horse: DS.

Returned to work June 19 after 10 months on comp. Been "randomed" twice already. No big deal.......Start at 8 am, Med center opens at 9, they don't call you till 9:30.......getting paid the whole time. It's even better when they random me on an early start. Heck, they could random me every day for all I care.

Like I said, small portion is random, the rest is their doing. Ever notice its rare, that many get done in the busy season?

Who cares.Only the ones who have something to hide are against it!If they what to pay me for peeing that's fine by me!

It's been 37 yrs since I burned a joint and last used pocket rockets about 20 years ago and I still fear the test. :red_bandana: Guess I'll never trust the establishment :rockon: Anyone else think like I do or am I just being paranoid?

wolf said:
It's been 37 yrs since I burned a joint and last used pocket rockets about 20 years ago and I still fear the test. :red_bandana: Guess I'll never trust the establishment :rockon: Anyone else think like I do or am I just being paranoid?
Hey wolf.......I went to do a DOT physical and did a pee test. I don't have anything to worry about, but still was paranoid. I passed.... DS.

Moparman said:
Who cares.Only the ones who have something to hide are against it!
Not true. I don't drink alcohol. Have no desire to do any drugs. BUT... I do not believe the government has the right to govern our morality. What you do is your business as long as you bother no one else. If a person drives under the influence I hope they get the maximum penalty (in my county they will lock you up and throw away the key!) I am republican to the libertarian side. I'm also pretty disgusted with the so-called republican party as it is.