ODFL | Rasies

As a line driver. I would take more pay for drop and hooks and maybe some delay pay. Are maybe breakdown pay what matched my state's minimum wage.

to reach top pay as a driver do you have to be a driver for 3 years or 3 years with the company. I just went driving not to long ago (from JCY CITY)

2 years to reach top pay, get a raise every 6 months ........if you start at 6 month rate then you work 1 year till first raise, if 1 yr rate the 18 months till first raise (if you get the company wide raise before your 1 yr employment, that will be up to your TM)

2 years to reach top pay, get a raise every 6 months ........if you start at 6 month rate then you work 1 year till first raise, if 1 yr rate the 18 months till first raise (if you get the company wide raise before your 1 yr employment, that will be up to your TM)
:shrug:
Yeah...what he said. I think.

yea i never got a raise they kept me at the same rate which is 21.75 been with the company going on 2 years i went to the driving school in may 2013

yea i never got a raise they kept me at the same rate which is 21.75 been with the company going on 2 years i went to the driving school in may 2013[/QUOTE

I would ask. There is a chance of human error (we had a guy here have the same issue and got back pay) or maybe that's the way they do it at your center. None the less, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I was told tonight that a driver saw a notice in Pittsburgh that they would have their wage and benefit meeting next week...can anyone confirm this?