ODFL | Rasies

:hide:City getting a $2.00 hour raise.L/H ain't getting crap this year.000000000000........................................:woot2: ......:hide:

Those guys earned that .000000000000000!!! Some of the highest paid drivers in the industry with a gravy gig! How often do people come on TB asking if OD is hiring city drivers? LMAO!!!!

If I had to guess on what kind of raise we will get ..I'm thinking 80 cents. Maybe I'm right.. OD did really good this past year and this year so far but a $1.00 would be wonderful.

You are suppose to get 1st scoop. Some in Central are Mon. Come on, don't be holdin out. Maybe they be advising for more, since numbers are so great, rumble there is going to be a lot of hate/discontent if not big, due to numbers posted last few quarters, especially after this one. Everybody is kicking butt, and done their share. Only complaint I'll have at meeting is "Road Rescue" Been told last couple years going to get delays and driver sitting for hours a few miles from terminals fixed, it's actually gotten worse.
Sorry!!!Meeting is suppose to be next week...7th or 8th..I can't remember!!!!:duh:

Will find out Monday..Meeting start at 7:30 am for hourly.Linehaul meeting's are the end of the week..Found out today.I was off yesterday..

Will find out Monday..Meeting start at 7:30 am for hourly.Linehaul meeting's are the end of the week..Found out today.I was off yesterday..

Overtime after 45 hours would be nice

guys do you think odfl could afford that? w/o us ending of like a conway or yrc

Ohh the suspense... They certainly could afford it, its just a matter of they are able to get bye without paying it so they do. I don't no that this is the year but i think we'll see it eventually because I think as we grow it will become a "louder" complaint.