FedEx Freight | Reckless driving ticket

Thanks for your reply...totally agree with you...some get a non- preventables,some don't?? for basically for the same accident..or injury..knew a driver that drove a forklift off the dock,along with a lot of other accidents that is still there....driving..good for him,but should be the same for everyone..what's up with that?.the lawyers I've spoken with say,illinois an at will work state,meaning we can be fired for anything at any time,unless we have a contract stating otherwise...were screwed..no job protection..@ fedex..any lawyers out here reading this??
FedEx is an at will employer, you knew this, or should've known this, when you accepted the job offer.
There's no such thing as an "at will work state"....you may want to find a new attorney.

FedEx is an at will employer, you knew this, or should've known this, when you accepted the job offer.
There's no such thing as an "at will work state"....you may want to find a new attorney.
Didn't know that,until recently never even heard of it..

all rules hear are inconsistent i would hire lawyer and get different examples on hear to give to lawyer
Thanks for your reply...totally agree with you...some get non- preventables,some don't?? basically for the same accident..or injury..knew a driver that drove a forklift off the dock,no write -up..along with a lot of other accidents that is still there....driving..good for him,but should be the same for everyone..what's up with that?.the lawyers I've spoken with say,illinois is a right to work state,meaning we can be fired for anything at any time,unless we have a contract stating otherwise...were screwed..no job protection..know of any lawyers???

Last edited:
yes it is so as long as your a suck up you have nothing to worry about
Mudrunner your wrong on this one ....... Being a suck up has its advantages but at the end of the day your just another piece of meat to spit out.
Many employees here think that if they spend enough time under the desk they are safe from their mistakes.. Not so !

Mudrunner your wrong on this one ....... Being a suck up has its advantages but at the end of the day your just another piece of meat to spit out.
Many employees here think that if they spend enough time under the desk they are safe from their mistakes.. Not so ![/QUO..favoritism is big at fedex..but it will never stop..that's just the way it is,seniority should be earned not given to the guy that just took out the dispatcher for drinks ..know someone there that had 2 serious accidents in 1 year..rearender,&a broadside..still there..talking about suck asses..he told me he had stuff on them..no consistency on how some accidents are handled there...is it how serious,how many times,or who you are??bring back the point system..save your own jobs..have an outside appeal board..losing your job for other then serious offenses,which is stated in the handbook..sucks

Last edited:
agree to a small percent are policys are not writen in stone if you are apro union guy fighting for better benifits and pay you are not as safe as a company rat

Many employees here think that if they spend enough time under the desk they are safe from their mistakes.. Not so !

Well said! I always find it comical when I walk past the TM's office and there's always the same couple of guys in his office trying to suck on the 'ole pipe for some special favoritism. They make me nauseous : (

some of you seem to say there is no favortism you can read it on hear and ive seen it first hand i guess you are the exception to the rule if you dont think it exist