Reddaway | Reddaway wants another 10% of your check!

screwemwthasmle

TB Lurker
Credits
Sell everything you have cuz, Reddaway is gonna take another 10%! Thats right 1.97 is going away, that will put you at $17.73hr.! Dont worry about voting on it SACRAMENTO cuz you dont get to VOTE! :clapping::438:

Check this out, and remember those reddaway boys in the north west VOTED NO! and never took the pay-cut. So now YRCW is gonna take some more from the hard working folks at reddaway. Why? Because they can! YRC only respects those terminals that are organized, like i said in the first post, Sell stuff you dont need or find a better job cuz another pay cut is coming!

If you really want to now whats going to happen to REDDAWAY then you need to go to the YRCW board. They always get the info first cuz their 100% UNION! WTF? I cant believe i even have to post this. Never mind REDDAWAY guys, just keep drinking the KOOL-AID! And oh ya dont forget to rub on pebbles bald head for good luck! :)

Hey you have a vote,just quit, no one is holding you here ,if the grass is greener some, where else than go,union or not you always have the vote to leave!

Time to fight

I have not been one to want the union but I 'm going to start to push for it Monday and hopefully it wont be to late as the guys up in the Northwest have never taken a cut and I think YRC is going to tell our ball less managment to cut us again and I'm not wanting to go along with this crap as we Reddaway are making money and YRC is taking it and now we have to give more F - that.

Sell everything you have cuz, Reddaway is gonna take another 10%! Thats right 1.97 is going away, that will put you at $17.73hr.! Dont worry about voting on it SACRAMENTO cuz you dont get to VOTE! :clapping::438:

So all you have on this is what drivers are saying....real reliable, I am union and took it in the shorts despite my NO vote. How about something besides driver rumor? had I listened to driver rumor I would have left over a year ago because YRC was going to close their doors "by the end of the year" you are just a typical union bomb thrower unless you can back up with facts and I am sure nobody of any importance has shared info with you about Reddaway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just went to the YRC forum and what I see, is that once again they will get out of contributing to the UNION PENSION FUND! for another 5 years at the tune of $350 million dollars per year! if that is what you call respecting the union...you can have it. But like you I urge all here to go to the YRC forum and read the posts. Read all the complaints about what is going on there and the complaints about the TEAMSTERS and what YRC has done and continues to do to them and ask yourselves...are they any better off? are their problems solved because they are union? ask yourself if you would truly be better off in their shoes and make up your own mind. All I see there is a lot of frustrated people that believe the union has not lived up to their promise's. And as a union member I agree with them.

ya gotta love it! management gets their paycut back and everyone else gets told to work twice as hard for 15% less!!

Wait a minute! I read your quetion wrong! I do not believe that they got their 15 percent back, I thought you were asking if they took a paycut like us... SORRY my bad. I will find out though.

theres no cut

ok for starters there is not another pay cut so as far as all the CB chat thats real reliable isnt it ....there are some people here with to much time on there hands . also let me add thank you YRC for your direct hand in ruining USF. also unless it comes from the actual top your worthless trucker talk is lame. for those who belive that ALL the north west didnt take a pay cut maybe if you learned how to read ud know it was just 3 terminals that didnt SEA. MEDFORD AND not sure on the 3rd at the moment but the rest of us took our cuts

ok for starters there is not another pay cut so as far as all the CB chat thats real reliable isnt it ....there are some people here with to much time on there hands . also let me add thank you YRC for your direct hand in ruining USF. also unless it comes from the actual top your worthless trucker talk is lame. for those who belive that ALL the north west didnt take a pay cut maybe if you learned how to read ud know it was just 3 terminals that didnt SEA. MEDFORD AND not sure on the 3rd at the moment but the rest of us took our cuts

Well said Thomas, I would ask screwemwthasmile to tell everyone where they can find the proof of this "paycut" and if he can not, then everyone should understand that he has NO CLUE as to what is going on' I am sure if he had real proof he would post it.....so where is it? It is the unions that are talking concessions, so if giving up more is what you are interested in...the union is for you.

Well I just went to the YRC forum and what I see, is that once again they will get out of contributing to the UNION PENSION FUND! for another 5 years at the tune of $350 million dollars per year! if that is what you call respecting the union...you can have it. But like you I urge all here to go to the YRC forum and read the posts. Read all the complaints about what is going on there and the complaints about the TEAMSTERS and what YRC has done and continues to do to them and ask yourselves...are they any better off? are their problems solved because they are union? ask yourself if you would truly be better off in their shoes and make up your own mind. All I see there is a lot of frustrated people that believe the union has not lived up to their promise's. And as a union member I agree with them.

What you have read on the YRC forum is in fact from the TDU website and to this date today has not been substantiated by YRC or The IBT so just like break room rumors, I would consider it a rumor..In the past TDU has in fact been on top of things,and not saying it isn't true,they might have jumped the gun on this one...IMO ,YRC will keep coming back for more as it is easier to take from the workers than is try an run a trucking company correctly..Something they have failed at over and over...

Hey Ice, thanks for checking on managements reinstatement of their pay cut. And I have to agree with Crazy and his thought about Yrc doing what they wanna do when they wanna do it. Simple fact is there isnt a whole lotta work out there to be had. Which puts the ball in Yrcs court. My opinion of yrcs big guns is that they really dont care if you have a job or not cuz their money is the bank, I'm talkin about their golden parachutes of course. It may be unfair of me to say that , but that's the way I see it.

How is it that three reddaway terminals did'nt take the cut but the rest did? I'm confused, I thought that the vote was for a collective pay cut, not each individual terminal. I'm just wondering cuz I don't know a whole lot about union rules and how the voting on such an issue works.

How is it that three reddaway terminals did'nt take the cut but the rest did? I'm confused, I thought that the vote was for a collective pay cut, not each individual terminal. I'm just wondering cuz I don't know a whole lot about union rules and how the voting on such an issue works.
It was a terminal by terminal vote, YRC said they would shut down the terminals that did not vote to accept the pay cut....just more bullsh#! from YRC. They are just kicking the can down the road getting as many concessions as they can till they close the doors, just like PIE, CF, NW and the other 35 union companies that have gone under since 1980. In 1980 the 50 largest trucking companies in the US were union, all but 2 have gone out of business..YRC and ABF. How many do you think will be here in say...15 years? the union did not kill YRC, bad business decisions did, the multi employer pension fund did as well. NMFA is a dinasaur and needs to be re-negotiated, it was put in place before de-regulation and is a burden to the two remaining companies YRC and ABF. These two companies cannot support all the orphan's from the companies that have gone under...an inconvenient truth...but reality is sometimes inconvenient.