Reinhart?

Okay guys, got the info from the horse's mouth today. These are Reinhart's current rates for component pay and they said they were going to increase slightly in a few weeks. They get .37 per mile, $3.15 per stop, and .22 per unit. There's also a .03 incentive for accuracy and safety and that "bonus" is paid monthly. They also have BC/BS for insurance with reasonable out of pockets and deductibles. What do you guys think? Sounded pretty fair to me. The interview went well and I nailed the road test, so I guess we will wait and see. He said they would let me know one way or the other...in the meantime I have a phone call to make tomorrow about another opportunity (thanks Double r), so things are looking up.
Wow!!!! That is great mileage pay ours is .40 as of the 29th for all miles over 99, stop pay is awesome!!! Ours is a buck 20 :( our case pay will go up to .24 but you gotta bust your butt! you have a much better deal than I do here in my opinion, take it and make that money Bro!!!!!

Wow!!!! That is great mileage pay ours is .40 as of the 29th for all miles over 99, stop pay is awesome!!! Ours is a buck 20 :( our case pay will go up to .24 but you gotta bust your butt! you have a much better deal than I do here in my opinion, take it and make that money Bro!!!!!

Starting rates: .318 mile/hub all miles paid, 3.82 per stop, .131 a piece(not case), that is just starting, plus one stop paid when we return(five extra stops per week), 10.40 per backhaul and 13.11 per hour delay pay. Increase after six months, one year, two years, top out after three years. Some stops are paid by the hour plus stop and piece. Also paid a stop anytime we stop at a shop for repairs or drop a truck off. I got two shop pays today. One coudn't fix the lights, but was ok to run once daylight hit. The other was for swapping the trailer at another shop.

I'm on the top end of the scale, so my rates are alot higher. Also get one week vacation after a year, two after two years, paid holidays(News years, Memorieal(sp) day, fourth, Labor day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas). All are off days.

I dont know what its like to have holidays off. We get christmas and thanksgiving off and thats it. Us night transit guys dont really have christmas off anymore because we gotta go out christmas night. The pay doesnt sound to bad for Reinhart. Good luck

Geez GT you seem kinda bossy. Maybe he wants to sit and chat with us and your telling him to go make that money. I'm just giving you crap.

Flash congrats on getting the job and keep coming back here to tell us how its going. Dont be a stranger. Also tell your friends at Reinhart and maybe we can get more food members here.

Geez GT you seem kinda bossy. Maybe he wants to sit and chat with us and your telling him to go make that money. I'm just giving you crap.

Flash congrats on getting the job and keep coming back here to tell us how its going. Dont be a stranger. Also tell your friends at Reinhart and maybe we can get more food members here.
I am bossy! I gotta do something to occupy my time..off today, no big surprise there, if I'm off tomorrow, then I'm gonna worry.

Yeah I would be worried to GT. I really hope you can find something soon. A mans gotta make a living unless you have a woman that makes great money or is rich lol

Thanks, guys. I had an interview already scheduled with Lipari Foods and I went there today and they also seem interested! Anybody know anything about them?? Seemed like it would be less pay, but better hours. I already checked with Double R (good guy, he lives in my area) about it and he gave me his opinion. Looks like I could possibly have 2 choices of employment! Things are definitely looking up!!!!!!! If anyboy else wants to chime in about Lipari, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, guys. I had an interview already scheduled with Lipari Foods and I went there today and they also seem interested! Anybody know anything about them?? Seemed like it would be less pay, but better hours. I already checked with Double R (good guy, he lives in my area) about it and he gave me his opinion. Looks like I could possibly have 2 choices of employment! Things are definitely looking up!!!!!!! If anyboy else wants to chime in about Lipari, I'd appreciate it. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to Double R, he knows what he is talking about, but at the same time consider your families needs, then make your decision, however value Double R's advice, he is king of that area, and knows whats going on in it.

BTW, our transportation mgr just took a job in PA, Tim G, my boss is pretty hush about it, but if you guys run into him, he is definitly a good guy, started as a driver in Tulsa.

Listen to Double R, he knows what he is talking about, but at the same time consider your families needs, then make your decision, however value Double R's advice, he is king of that area, and knows whats going on in it.

BTW, our transportation mgr just took a job in PA, Tim G, my boss is pretty hush about it, but if you guys run into him, he is definitly a good guy, started as a driver in Tulsa.

i expressed my opinions to him in a PM. Laperi was after me for awhile. I know two of thier drivers well. They called me last week, again. Right now I am staying put. I got bigger fish to fry, like trying to buy a house. Someone(not me) screwed up!

Good luck with the house deal, I hope to do that some day, after my divorce and bankruptcy, IDK if I will be able to do that for quite some time!

Good luck with the house deal, I hope to do that some day, after my divorce and bankruptcy, IDK if I will be able to do that for quite some time!
Thanks. Took me several years myself to dig out of the hole my ex put me in but now(crossing fingures) I should be ok. I could just stay here and by this place but the more I thought about it and knowing the work it needs, I think I will make a change.

Oh, and never rent off of family members. ;)

I ran routes for Reinhart out of the Indy domicile and did shuttles for them out of the DC in Louisville.