Yellow | Republic (RJET) Closer to Bankruptcy as Teamsters Ground Proposed Pilot deal

I got as far as a second interview with them in 84, but that was it. Then Rdwy called me, so I went with them!!!
In early 1982 I was working for P.I.E. and Roadway. Whoever would of hired me first, I would of gone with. Fortunately for me, P.I.E. stopped calling me, which was their policy when you were close to getting your days in.

So,...

Shouldn't this entire thread have been in the Off Topic Thread all along? It's the pilots IBT, not freight's. And YRCW doesn't have planes to haul freight on....

So,...

Shouldn't this entire thread have been in the Off Topic Thread all along? It's the pilots IBT, not freight's. And YRCW doesn't have planes to haul freight on....
Big_ truk told me he saw YRC Global Air in the Caymans when the 511 investigative team flew down there recently to audit the books!!!

Where do you get the idea that I'm upset, just because I disagree with your statements? Get a grip. Where in the article does it say that a "better" proposal was rejected? Are you just imagining things that aren't there? You're the one that said a "worse" contract was being proposed. The article clearly states that the latest proposal contains a "promise of higher wages and contained healthcare costs". It also appears to modify previous conditions in some way that aren't totally clear. How does any of that make it a "worse" offer?
u1351026inp.jpg

Big_ truk told me he saw YRC Global Air in the Caymans when the 511 investigative team flew down there recently to audit the books!!!
Mmm... Do you have to fly over the Bermuda Triangle to get to the islands?
Not sure myself.
But it would explain why you don't see yrc global air.
Anybody heard from the auditors?

Mmm... Do you have to fly over the Bermuda Triangle to get to the islands?
Not sure myself.
But it would explain why you don't see yrc global air.
Anybody heard from the auditors?
Last I heard Elwood had them knee deep in files at his bank....