R&L | Right Out Of Truck School

deliverfast said:
Thats what I mean, I know of one at my term, and for the past two weeks, his average time is an hour to hook a set.
Maybe the guy never pulled sets before. See if the driver needs some help. I may not have good feelings for R&HELL but i'm sure not going to let a co-worker do something wrong if i see them. I'd hate to see someone get hurt or even killed because of something stupid.. Most guys on this board that have been with the company for a while know R&L isn't going out to show the guy how to do it the right way. It gives the company a way out if something goes wrong.. When I started they gave me a log book,trip sheet,pay sheet and a green truck. Nothing else "see ya don't be late" the dispatcher told me.. I learned from that, so anytime i can I'll help a guy out..

R&L does hire drivers just out of school. they are to be used only for drop trailers and then they work on the dock half the night. after six months and a good work record they can become a regular driver but but can only do lin haul for a year