Holland | road driver layoff hoax

The only conspiracy any of us should be concerned with right now is the idea that Yellow bought all of these companies so they can control the Union contract. They are going to tell the Union what they are going to do, not the other way around. This is the only reason Yellow bought Roadway and Holland.
YES, I agree with you completely. You hit the nail on the head. They can control what each company is doing and how much freight each one has. They know what each company is charging for freight and what discounts they are giving. If they want to change who picks it up all they have to do is change their rate and there it goes.

YES, I agree with you completely. You hit the nail on the head. They can control what each company is doing and how much freight each one has. They know what each company is charging for freight and what discounts they are giving. If they want to change who picks it up all they have to do is change their rate and there it goes.

:smilie_132: Or just change the name on the door:funky:

lol---calm down every one and open your eyes---IN MY OPINION---i think the big companies are going to buy each other out till there is only 1 company---and will find ways to do away with the union in the long run---only my opinion---now retired