Yellow | roadway cuts at AGO--president terminated

There writing letters for cell phone use on account of safety --well let me see here---if it is unsafe to answer my phone then it is unsafe to answer thier nextel phones . am I right or am I missing somthing . Could this be a discrimination law suit in the making?
When cell phones first started getting popular up here (two weeks ago:biglaugh:) they warned us about using our personal cell phones on company time. When we challenged them as to why we couldn't, their reasoning was that is was unsafe. So we threw it back at them that they shouldn't expect us to answer their company phone either, and they should expect a delay before we return their call, because it can take some time to find a safe place to stop, then they backed off.

However, I think that we should be sure that we aren't abusing the cell phone usage while on the dock or in front of them. If we police ourselves, they shouldn't have a problem with them. Make personal phone calls quick and just call them back later. If we abuse the issue, we're just asking for a cell phone ban.

We don't have any cell phone usage restrictions yet up here. But, there is a threat of legislation being written stating "if the cell phone usage continues while driving, we will shut off the supply of oxygen to Northern Michigan.":biglaugh:

Right, but it's not like you need to use both hands while steering on the perma frosted roads where the deer and the antelope play. Right?