Estes | Roll call

we went back to the vBulletin™ format pain in the butt to bring everything over. tell everyone about truckingboards

Never left the site,always check it before going to the salt mine to stay ahead of the curve, Bad news is that some drivers at 027 have their panties in a wad over the new term boss because she is from fed ex. Reminds me of a bunch of 3RD graders worried about the 4Th grade teachers.

Yea me either. I don't log on to the website very much. I really need to order more shirts if nothing else

Hey Kantgetryte, they must not realize we all came from somewhere else (mostly LTL) and chose to come here. That new TM must have seen something she liked here too and chose Estes. Guess they'll get used to the changes. This place needs some more female class anyway.

Never left the site,always check it before going to the salt mine to stay ahead of the curve, Bad news is that some drivers at 027 have their panties in a wad over the new term boss because she is from fed ex. Reminds me of a bunch of 3RD graders worried about the 4Th grade teachers.

We get to met the young lady next week sometime.And your right about guys not being happy about anything,Christ himself could come and be a TM and people would find fault.

Hi, Im new altogether to this. Will check back soon to see what you guys are talking about with the Big E.