XPO | Rumor Mill: It's going again!

Yeah, everybody is shopping from the comfort and convenience of their homes online. e-commerce is growing @ an exponential rate year over year. You called it FBN...Brick and mortar retail is quickly going the way of the dinosaur.
Malls in my area are booming , the right stores and snacks one of them recently added a hobby lobby

Maybe we'll have to learn German in a couple of years
This outfit might be the buyer that B Jacobs has been looking and he’ll unload xpo LTL, last mile and maybe his logistics biz too. Time will tell

This outfit might be the buyer that B Jacobs has been looking and he’ll unload xpo LTL, last mile and maybe his logistics biz too. Time will tell

We need a little good luck now. And maybe there could be a chance. Still have to navigate the political arena. If they are gonna keep throwing money at people to stay home. Why should we keep working ?

What was the violation for a fireable offense? Also seems thr grass really is greener on the other side. von.
Idling across gravel lot,looking for trailers.
Phone RANG.
FOS'S bad about printing double manifests or sending trailer with someone else. Thought maybe they were calling with alternate trailer assignments.

Picked up m phone to see who was calling, rolling across potholes,gravel.

Termination: Operating a handheld device while " driving 3 mph.

Phone RANG.
FOS'S bad about printing double manifests or sending trailer with someone else. Thought maybe they were calling with alternate trailer assignments.

Was that third offense?

Phone RANG.

Could happen to anyone and the ones telling you never me are only kidding themselves. No wonder we can’t get drivers. I also think this kinda of situation is much more common then we hear .

I have no idea how the companies that don’t have forward facing cameras ever get along without them. They must have respect and trust in their drivers.

Last edited:
Phone RANG.

Wow. That’s pretty thin. I don’t suppose XPO still has that (un)EthicsPoint thing? Not that it would’ve helped. I tried using it once for a warning letter I got one time (long, but amusing, story) and it was completely worthless.