Yellow | Rumors of layoffs?

Your tax money is wasted on a daily basis, hell it's wasted just paying politicians a salary so pay the farmers at least we get Roi. Our tax money is subsidizing illegal aliens so why not farmers.
Why should I subsidize anyone?
It also was wasted giving 700 million to YRC.
So they can buy a new pickup for their 14 year old to drive to school?
No thanks.
Where are any "illegals" being subsidized?

Why should I subsidize anyone?
It also was wasted giving 700 million to YRC.
So they can buy a new pickup for their 14 year old to drive to school?
No thanks.
Where are any "illegals" being subsidized?
Where have you been, under a rock? Oh I forgot the term" Illegal alien" has been changed to "undocumented immigrant", crossing our borders daily to be released across the country. You and me are paying for them and allowing them to stay after breaking the law of the land is subsidizing.

Where have you been, under a rock? Oh I forgot the term" Illegal alien" has been changed to "undocumented immigrant", crossing our borders daily to be released across the country. You and me are paying for them and allowing them to stay after breaking the law of the land is subsidizing.
People who are coming into this country through the gates and being bused to other cities are not illegal aliens.

Seems normal. Heavy storms and early snowpack. They’ll probably let it all run into the ocean rather than fill the reservoirs.
They’re breaching several dams in CA.

I can't say about big farms, but when I raised cows, the money they paid me for my pastures didn't offset the paperwork that was required.
That's why you got in that big rig and rode to glory!
Now your enjoying that nice pension!
Plus you probably raised cows in 1955...

They come in illegally every day across our border, a hole in the wall, if there is a wall, is not a gate. Swimming the Rio Grande is not a day at the beach. Splitting hairs about terminology changes nothing, illegal is illegal.
I agree that coming in a hole in the wall is illegal.
Coming to a port and seeking asylum isn't.
Those are the people being shipped to other states.