Yellow | Rumors of layoffs?

I agree that coming in a hole in the wall is illegal.
Coming to a port and seeking asylum isn't.
Those are the people being shipped to other states.
Geez, did Hugo and Juarez just bring in a new shipment of tequila. They’re not seeking asylum. They’re illegal. There’s a process for asylum seeker’s. Once again, you’re overwhelmed

Geez, did Hugo and Juarez just bring in a new shipment of tequila. They’re not seeking asylum. They’re illegal. There’s a process for asylum seeker’s. Once again, you’re overwhelmed
Please explain how the governor of Texas can ship "illegals" to another state.
The process is if they show up at a port or are already in this country they can claim asylum.
It doesn't make those people illegal aliens.

Please explain how the governor of Texas can ship "illegals" to another state.
The process is if they show up at a port or are already in this country they can claim asylum.
It doesn't make those people illegal aliens.
Texas is sending them to an inland port to be processed. Their ports are full ...
The port of Harris appears to have a few openings.

Take a little ride down to the border towns in Texas and see for yourself.
It will change your outlook on dealing with human suffering.
I cant even imagine the pain and suffering going on across the Rio Grande.

Texas is sending them to an inland port to be processed. Their ports are full ...
The port of Harris appears to have a few openings.

Take a little ride down to the border towns in Texas and see for yourself.
It will change your outlook on dealing with human suffering.
I cant even imagine the pain and suffering going on across the Rio Grande.
I agree.
I just don't agree that they're illegal.

Just got the propaganda mail yesterday

The hypocrisy of the Yeller Execs

FDE76A60-DDC3-47A0-A3F6-1090BB10963F.md.jpeg
They know what they need to really do $$$. Have you guys seen the proposal that ABF put up? $7 raise this year and $1.50 raise for each year until 2028. I guess that’s the proposal. Sorry I don’t know how to put up picture yet lol.

They know what they need to really do $$$. Have you guys seen the proposal that ABF put up? $7 raise this year and $1.50 raise for each year until 2028. I guess that’s the proposal. Sorry I don’t know how to put up picture yet lol.
ABF didn't make that proposal.
Lol I was texted this image from teamsters page on Facebook that’s what I was told according to this fellow teamster in the docks.

Good for them if they can secure this increase in pay.
The reality may be quite different, we are experiencing a down LTL market. My guess is year 1 is an 18 to 20% raise. Not sure if any carrier can afford a shock like that in a down market. LTL rates are declining why would anyone offer such a large raise in year one of a new contract in a freight recession????
Unless it is poison pill????