Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake up people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:

no pension

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake up people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:
maybe he should of save up on his own, you know like in a 401k or something like that... let this be a lessson to you, If you dont fund your own retirement, well you wont have one:nutkick:good luck living off of social security... can you say ALPO for dinner again:hysterical:

Sactown,
I am glad to see that you understand how stupid people can be at times, you as well should tell the truth though. Your 65 year old driver can retire if he wants to, Do you really think that joining the union for the pension at age 65 will mak a flying differance in his retirement? Oh wait, it will if he works till 75 or 80? Only Jimmy can do that......

Aside from all the bs here. Its really none of my business who does what.

Ok so those that hail the 401k. Thats just great if thats all you want. I myself want more thankyou. I'm smarter than that. Who in their right mind would not want a 401k AND Pension. hasn't anyone ever heard 2 is better than one. I have never seen a group of people so infatuated with a 401k. Makes me wonder how many brain cells are firing. My retirement is fine and safe and I can tell you it sure as hell isn't based on a 401k that change any minute. The other part that just floors me is that there are so many drivers that have their head buried in management who by thew way none of this will affect. So believe the guys that have no interest and follow like the little sheep you all are and we'll see soon enough who this really benefits. The day can't come soon enough for me. I will be sitting back laughing at all the stupids that voted the union out. That day can not come soon enough for me. Talk about mis informed. And here I thought people might just get a clue. Instead they have all be party to the oldest trick in the book.
Divide and conquer. I find it utterly ridiculous that they pit driver against driver and only a few had enough brains to figure out the game they playing. here I am just a nobody but at least I have a backbone and at least I stand for something. To me thats a huge improvement to the sheep in Sacramento.

Can anyone say BAHHHH

so they decertified SAC ? Well if that is right you have made your bed and now you can lay in it ! just remember this winter when things get slow your bennies will be the first to go ! management doesent cut their own pay ! So pray that we dont go on strike this winter or 90 % of you wont be working anyway:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:

so they decertified SAC ? Well if that is right you have made your bed and now you can lay in it ! just remember this winter when things get slow your bennies will be the first to go ! management doesent cut their own pay ! So pray that we dont go on strike this winter or 90 % of you wont be working anyway:butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss::butt kiss:

Don't forget there are the lonely smart few that tried like hell and we must thank the stupids for throwing them under the bus. Nothing like being screwed by your own co-workers.

Don't forget there are the lonely smart few that tried like hell and we must thank the stupids for throwing them under the bus. Nothing like being screwed by your own co-workers.

so right you are ! I feel bad for you guys with enough common sence and BALLS to stand up ! but alot of guys talk tough and then ROLLOVER .:butt kiss:

I'm not mad I am disappointed. Many of us have worked hard to try to enlighten our fellow co-workers and to see them then kick themselves in the b*lls is frustrating. To me it is that they are not looking long term they are concerned about what happens today, not tomorrow. There is no doubt that many of us have the long term goals of not just ourselves but of our fellow workers in mind. We can't do it alone. It takes all of us to have an open mind and remember that the betterment of labor did not come from a single person dealing with issues. It took a Union of the workers to create what we have before us today.

I'm not mad I am disappointed. Many of us have worked hard to try to enlighten our fellow co-workers and to see them then kick themselves in the b*lls is frustrating. To me it is that they are not looking long term they are concerned about what happens today, not tomorrow. There is no doubt that many of us have the long term goals of not just ourselves but of our fellow workers in mind. We can't do it alone. It takes all of us to have an open mind and remember that the betterment of labor did not come from a single person dealing with issues. It took a Union of the workers to create what we have before us today.

Well said.
On that note management did a fine job using the oldest trick in the book. Divide & Conquer. Only a few caught on and the rest just stuck their head in the sand. its very sad actually. I stand beside myself hanging my head in disbelief. I can't imagine why anyone would not want representation, pension, better working conditions, better health care, and the list goes on.....

I understand that there are 49 new names on the black list at the local 150.
they may have messed us over but not as bad as they messed them selfs:duh:

non union

I understand that there are 49 new names on the black list at the local 150.
they may have messed us over but not as bad as they messed them selfs:duh:
you got to remember one thing, reddaway never put any money for your guys pension into the fund, is that right? Im pretty sure thats enough to **** people off enough to tell the union to go pound sand:chairshot::chairshot:

yes dildo they did, retroactive to feb 12 2007, in fact we all got a statement a couple of weeks ago stating we would receive approx 19 dollars a month if we retire today. I think what i will do is get a bunch of prepaid self addressed envelopes and some pens and give them to those dumb ****ers with instructions on how to make their mark on the back of the checks when they start receiving them and how to hand them to the nice union mail men.:bicycle:

dildo?

yes dildo they did, retroactive to feb 12 2007, in fact we all got a statement a couple of weeks ago stating we would receive approx 19 dollars a month if we retire today. I think what i will do is get a bunch of prepaid self addressed envelopes and some pens and give them to those dumb ****ers with instructions on how to make their mark on the back of the checks when they start receiving them and how to hand them to the nice union mail men.:bicycle:
check your pm

You Think?

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake the F###UP people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:

Maybe if he thought about this along time ago when he was younger, he could retire right now.

By rights, if he did use his head along time ago and invest when he was young. He should be worth about a mil right now. Then just retire with S.S. and the interest rate of return every year off of the mil, and when he dies. He can give the mil to his loved ones. Something to ponder.

the sac guys that voted NO just nailed the door shut on the 401K.those not activley participating in the current company 401k will be locked out until october when YRC finishes restructuring the 9 various non union retierment plans that are floating throughout the corporation.thats how I undertand the 20 page document that YRC put out to its shareholders.they veiw the non unions as flexible expenditures and frequenlty refer to the union labor as a standard cost of doing buisness.REDDAWAY DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE PEOPLE.:nutkick:

yrcw

the sac guys that voted NO just nailed the door shut on the 401K.those not activley participating in the current company 401k will be locked out until october when YRC finishes restructuring the 9 various non union retierment plans that are floating throughout the corporation.thats how I undertand the 20 page document that YRC put out to its shareholders.they veiw the non unions as flexible expenditures and frequenlty refer to the union labor as a standard cost of doing buisness.REDDAWAY DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE PEOPLE.:nutkick:
Thats the part people in sac. havent got, its yrcw thats calling the shots and if we stay open it will be yrcws call not ours were just numbers on a spread sheet.......................

I would also like to add that USF is not out here to screw the employees at all. It's just certain employees "29" that think so. My best advice for those "29" is to invest in the 401K Plan, and invest their money right now while they can before they retire, and not actually think that the union is going to give them some sort of 3,000, 2,000, 1,000 a dollar month pension every month at the age of 45. Do the math! By the way, have you ever asked the union to put it in writing about what you would get when you retire? Ask them if they will do that for you, so as you have something to look forward to in writing right now while your so dumb. ASK THEM, AND COME BACK TO THIS SITE AND LET US ALL KNOW WHAT THEY TOLD YOU. We all are interested in what they told you, and get it in WRITING as proof for US!

I have been saying this for months. When will the people in Sac figure out that they no longer work for USF Reddaway. I figured it out the day it was sold. back to the head in the sand again. If they can't see it then it must not be happening. While they continue to sand bathe the normal few get thrown under the bus to fend for themselves. Make one wonder......

Status
Not open for further replies.