Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
well SAC enjoy your crappy 80\20 health care!
I have seen the proposal for the union health plan that will cover the western agreement and its better than the 90\10 that we have in SLC.try again next year:smilie_132:

sadening?

Extremely saddening to know there are that many stupids running around loose.
maybe its just that theres 49 people that can see through the Lies, ask yourself what has the union done for you? not much but take your money:hysterical::hysterical: hey now you got to fund your own retirement... long live the 401k. oh no more sitting around crying about crap, because now reddaway can fire you for being the fu8k up that your are

maybe its just that theres 49 people that can see through the Lies, ask yourself what has the union done for you? not much but take your money:hysterical::hysterical: hey now you got to fund your own retirement... long live the 401k. oh no more sitting around crying about crap, because now reddaway can fire you for being the fu8k up that your are

Just ad BOBJOB to the LIST !:butt kiss::butt kiss:

Guess what sheep, NO they can't fire me. :biglaugh: Shows how much you know. I'm not on Reddaways payroll. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get your facts straight before you look like an idiot...oh wait...too late...If you had the slightest clue about anything you wouldn't have posted such an asinine comment.

Now go back to high school and finish that then go to college and get a real education so you can post with intelligence.

You have it all wrong. There are 49 SHEEP!! :biglaugh:

As far as name calling have at it and have fun. I won't being joining you in that since I won't bring myself DOWN to your pathetic level.. Now you go and put on your big girl panties and get a life.

Guess what sheep, NO they can't fire me. :biglaugh: Shows how much you know. I'm not on Reddaways payroll. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get your facts straight before you look like an idiot...oh wait...too late...If you had the slightest clue about anything you wouldn't have posted such an asinine comment.

Now go back to high school and finish that then go to college and get a real education so you can post with intelligence.

You have it all wrong. There are 49 SHEEP!! :biglaugh:

As far as name calling have at it and have fun. I won't being joining you in that since I won't bring myself DOWN to your pathetic level.. Now you go and put on your big girl panties and get a life.

USF523 OWNED!

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake the F###UP people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:
. Thank you, and your very welcome!

I wonder why Union terimals worry so much about Non-Union terminals? You would think that they should be very happy that they work out of their Union terminal now that they had some lame excuse to join the union. 75% of the terminals are very happy to be Non-Union, and never complain at all!..... Why are they unhappy, when they should be happy paying 80 bucks a month. I know if I was paying 80 bucks a month, I better get some kind of happiness for my money every month. Zero dollars a month brings happiness, and 80 dollars a month brings unhappiness. I guess you get what you pay for.....some stupied 1.95 T-Shirt with 2 dumb mules on it.

I wonder why Union terimals worry so much about Non-Union terminals? You would think that they should be very happy that they work out of their Union terminal now that they had some lame excuse to join the union. 75% of the terminals are very happy to be Non-Union, and never complain at all!..... Why are they unhappy, when they should be happy paying 80 bucks a month. I know if I was paying 80 bucks a month, I better get some kind of happiness for my money every month. Zero dollars a month brings happiness, and 80 dollars a month brings unhappiness. I guess you get what you pay for.....some stupied 1.95 T-Shirt with 2 dumb mules on it.

I must also thankyou for the daily laughs. You don't even know what you are talking about. It is not $80.00 a month. Are you that much of a follower that you can't even check for yourself what the dues are? No where close to 80. You might want to let your leaders know they need to get their facts straight. :holysheep:

I must also thankyou for the daily laughs. You don't even know what you are talking about. It is not $80.00 a month. Are you that much of a follower that you can't even check for yourself what the dues are? No where close to 80. You might want to let your leaders know they need to get their facts straight. :holysheep:
OPPS, your right! I was thinking 80 dollars GROSS money, NOT 56 dollars NET MONEY.....Sorry, I must have had my head up my anal.

By the way, there was 30 sheep, and there was one that signed his signature on the Secret Ballot card. He was the sheep herder leading the sheep to the slaughter house. Thats why he put his name on the card. He's no dummy! What do you think? Now were down to 29 sheep going to the slaughter house.....LOL

And there was 49 people in the stands watching all of this, and laughing! I was one of them.

That 65 year old P&D driver that everyone talks about on here. Who is he? What the heck was he thinking about 25 to 30 years ago? It's pretty clear to me that he never thought about his retirement back then. If he did think about it back then, he would be retired right now. I think you would agree. But, we all have to agree......There's always "ONE" in the crowd that does not agree......OPPS, I'm mean "29".

Ok, I want all of you "29" to tell all of us, WHO YOU ARE!!!!!

STAND PROUD TO THE BROTHERHOOD, and let the BROTHERHOOD KNOW THAT YOU STAND BEHIND THEM 100%. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS, I THINK IT IS BEST THAT YOU GO TO THE LOCAL WITH CASH IN YOUR HAND EVERY MONTH TO GIVE TO THEM, JUST TO SHOW THEM WHAT KIND OF A BROTHER YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!

AND LOCAL, IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET ALL OF US KNOW HOW MANY OF YOUR BROTHERS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

We would appreciate it very much, just so as we know how many brothers are out here on this board. Thanks

Sure glad I'm not paying 80 bucks a month to come out here to talk to you guys. It's free for me.....lol

I love free stuff, especially when the Company gives me free money in my 401K Plan.

Thank You.....USF Reddaway

Hey, could you do me a favor? Could you tell me what I would be worth a the age of 50, and that I want to retire at 62. And what would the union give to me at 62. I asked them to put this in writing to me, and they told me that they could not. Could You?

If you can't, have you ever asked the union if they could do it for you? If so, could you ask them for it in writing. I would like a copy of it.....Thanks

You know what you guy's. I have asked the local here in Sacramento over the phone in the past 6 months, and have NEVER gotten a reply to my questions. I always get this crap, "I'll get back to you".

The questions that I ask are very pretty simple questions, and I'm sure that the questions that I do ask, have been asked many times in the past before me.

WHY is it, they don't have answers to questions?????

Even when they came in concerning our benifits through them, they could not even ANSWER "one" question that an employee asked. NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SMELL A RAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.