Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever asked yourself why you really need a Union?

Be honest with me! WHY?

80 DOLLARS A MONTH!!!!!

ASK the guy's at the Vallejo if they are happy with their Union?

I'll be honest with you, Don't bother, all they do is b i t c h.....save your money.

your talking to wine i mean line drivers all they do is *****

Hey Local,

Can you match USF Reddaway? And give us some free money like they do?

100% TAX FREE?

Just curious!

100% tax free???
wait until its time to withdrawl. uncle sam will take 30% and social security will say WOW thats a nice 401K, I guess you wont be needing all of your SSI benefit, and they will cut that in half

100% tax free???

you have know idea how badly you f-ed over those 48 other guys with your anti-union lies and deceit I hope you will be able to live with yourself. not to mention the 30 that were to smart to buy your BS

how much did the company pay you for this anyway

just curious

hey clown, just look at sac.. we were union now we are not, hows that for support?I heard they gonna try to decert, seattle south to medford:1036316054::1036316054:

You have no idea what your talking about WE are as HARDCORE TEAMSTERS as it gets up here have been for 40 pluse years and are MORE than willing and able to SHUT IT DOWN. By the way you wont be hauling freight north BECAUSE there wont be anyone to work it !:biglaugh: YOUR OUT OF A JOB:biglaugh: Guess you can go talk to your old boss over at SWIFT !!

Congrats Sacramento, we here in Orange were watching this very close, and you guys did a GREAT JOB! Again CONGRATS, You guys rock.

you know you get something for that $55 a month.
For example I've been putting off some dental work, now I have to hurry and get it done. I checked both united concordia and delta dental, with united it will cost me $1200 with delta is will cost me $2800. For those of you that are math impaired thats 29 months at $55 a month plus what we lost on the medical and vision will be in the thousands. So thanks allot you 49 kumstains:tongue0002:

Yep

Blue Cross insulin pump $3000.00 co-pay
Union kaiser insulin pump $0.00

For those that are math challenged that would be a savings of $3000.00 I'm sure that 401k match is much better than that. :biglaugh:

3000?

Yep

Blue Cross insulin pump $3000.00 co-pay
Union kaiser insulin pump $0.00

For those that are math challenged that would be a savings of $3000.00 I'm sure that 401k match is much better than that. :biglaugh:
who cares about a pump, if you need one of those you aint driving a truck anymore anyway:chairshot:

who cares about a pump, if you need one of those you aint driving a truck anymore anyway:chairshot:

Its called information. Any DME (durable medical equipment) is $0.00 And in case you don't know what DME is look it up. It might help understand how important good medical is. You know the kind you keep haven't to more and more for. Get a raise and get raise in co-pay and deductible within a month. Oh yeah thats the better option....:biglaugh:

Maybe unfortunately your blessed with good heath but there are many that are not or have family members that are not. And don't you dare get cancer with that medical package you have. You'll lose your precious 401k, house if you have one, and all your savings. And thats the good news. In other words any major health crisis and your
f8cked. Take that to your leader and see what happens. Maybe he will pay the bills......:biglaugh: No, he will just tell his little sheep all will be ok..........:biglaugh:

You non-union's better stay healthy...............Life as you know it depends on it. ........It only takes one illness folks and your toast. maybe your sheep leader should have told you that one.

hope your happy?

49-30 scoreboard- 49-30 scoreboard... I can do the math. when can we smash this topic? its over 49-30 scoreboard!!!!! I bet you pro-unions feel like the 18-1 supergreat N.E. patriots, they won every game, execept the one that matters:hysterical::hysterical:

49-30 scoreboard- 49-30 scoreboard... I can do the math. when can we smash this topic? its over 49-30 scoreboard!!!!! I bet you pro-unions feel like the 18-1 supergreat N.E. patriots, they won every game, execept the one that matters:hysterical::hysterical:

Its good to know you think its over. And no, math is not your best subject. If it was, you would know that BOTH a 401k and a pension is better than just a measly 401K. That is a no brainer that even children can figure out.

Well maybe not ALL children.....You and the ones in Sac couldn't figure it out.
:biglaugh: :sheep:

Your Half Assed

Funny how the company has to to talk to the TEAMSTERS to set up the wage structure that drivers earn union or not ! As a non-union employee you will never get anything better than a union employee.The Union contract sets the presedence.. So keep getting the same pay without getting any union benefits, pension or representation WHAT A DEAL.:chairshot:

I have come up with a statement for the so called conservative non-union types that work for reddaway.they state that they dont need no union to speak for them.BUT they are all members of the largest union in north america.its called the NRA.oh yes folks the national rifle association is a union that represents millions of MEMBERS to protect thier second ammendment rights.so those hiding behind a conservative or republican badge you are indeed a out of touch.I myself vote conservative but it in no way dictates my choice to choose union representation.the teamsters are no different than the NRA they stand up to big buisness and government on behalf of its MEMBERS.

Congrats Sacramento, we here in Orange were watching this very close, and you guys did a GREAT JOB! Again CONGRATS, You guys rock.

Why are you hiding like your an Orange employee? Weren't you the one just calling people out to stand up? Oh and all we do in Vallejo is ***** huh?

never?

Funny how the company has to to talk to the TEAMSTERS to set up the wage structure that drivers earn union or not ! As a non-union employee you will never get anything better than a union employee.The Union contract sets the presedence.. So keep getting the same pay without getting any union benefits, pension or representation WHAT A DEAL.:chairshot:
hi:smilie_132:As a non union I was getting .52 cpm, while old betsway new union drivers in sac were stuck .48cpm for about 5 or 6 months come on!!!!!I should of :butt kiss: the union if i was a sac roller

hi:smilie_132:As a non union I was getting .52 cpm, while old betsway new union drivers in sac were stuck .48cpm for about 5 or 6 months come on!!!!!I should of the union if i was a sac roller

Well if you guys really wanted what was best you should have organized under the NW agreement. .5415 + .02 for triples. All the guarantees that come with a labor agreement and all of that crap and on top of that a better than non union health care package and $4.25 into the pension which I can retire with at the age of 52, go work another job if I want and still draw my pension. You non union clowns have no idea!!!! :hysterical:

hiAs a non union I was getting .52 cpm, while old betsway new union drivers in sac were stuck .48cpm for about 5 or 6 months come on!!!!!I should of the union if i was a sac roller

Thats funny the paystub here says 0.5557cpm from January 2008 and before that 0.5457cpm. Its been years since I seen 0.52cpm. :hysterical:

WOW you make 0.52cpm, thats impressive.......NOT. You better go talk to your leader. :holysheep::biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.