Reddaway | Sacramento Line Drivers Threw Us Under The Bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny the paystub here says 0.5557cpm from January 2008 and before that 0.5457cpm. Its been years since I seen 0.52cpm

WOW you make 0.52cpm, thats impressive.......NOT. You better go talk to your leader. QUOTE]well you should check your stub from 2-1-07 thats when we merged, MR. knucklehead, I got the raise and you sac clowns did not:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thats funny the paystub here says 0.5557cpm from January 2008 and before that 0.5457cpm. Its been years since I seen 0.52cpm

WOW you make 0.52cpm, thats impressive.......NOT. You better go talk to your leader. QUOTE]well you should check your stub from 2-1-07 thats when we merged, MR. knucklehead, I got the raise and you sac clowns did not:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

If you can't figure it out your 0.52 is LESS than 0.55 and 02/2007 0.54 So what part don't you understand.

How in the world could grown men be this stupid? Im in shock, no pension for sacramento! Theres a driver here whos 65-YEARS OLD! still driving a P-n-D truck, he cant retire because he doesnt have a pension! Wake the F###UP people without a pension your dieing in a TRUCK! So THANKYOU SACRAMENTO LINE DRIVERS!:nutkick:

quit whinning a applly at yellow. usf was non union when you were hired

Don't forget there are the lonely smart few that tried like hell and we must thank the stupids for throwing them under the bus. Nothing like being screwed by your own co-workers.

now you know how the non union guys felt when you threw them under the bus

Speak for YOURSELF ! USF has ALLWAYS been UNION and TNT was UNION and REDDAWAY was UNION WAY before you came in and guess what WE STILL ARE ! ALLWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALLWAYS WILL BE. get your history RIGHT:butt kiss::butt kiss:

now you know how the non union guys felt when you threw them under the bus

I see you have decided to enter in on something have you have no idea about. Educate yourself and then come back so you can at least try to fake that you have a brain. You don't have a clue. As far as the non-unions getting thrown under the bus. Sounds good to me........but its not happened yet.

The part about your comment that disappoints me the most is that just because it was non union at one point means nothing. Things change, YRC got involved and staying status quo may be your deal but many want what is best for them and their families. They know that having the protections and the right to bargain what they work for rather than hoping and taking a handout from the company is in thier best interest. All of you non union folks should be thankful for the union because without it you would be making $12 per hour, if that. If you don't want to be part of it shut up and get out of our way so we can continue to let you ride our coattails. We wil drag you along behind us just as we have always done but until you sackless people realize what we can all achieve by being united, we will never achieve OUR full potential.

They don't know how to do anything but ride coattails. If they had to actually fight for what they have they wouldn't have anything because they have no backbones. Thats why they need to follow their leader like like little sheep. They stand for nothing, fight for nothing and they deserve nothing. Which is exactly what they will wind up if eventually. What comes around goes around and I will just sit back and enjoy the show...............:thumbsup:

To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.

So what to do about the frozen 401K. So we got thrown under the bus and now the company threw the rest under the bus....I guess what comes around goes around. :chairshot:

Funny how the company has to to talk to the TEAMSTERS to set up the wage structure that drivers earn union or not ! As a non-union employee you will never get anything better than a union employee.The Union contract sets the presedence.. So keep getting the same pay without getting any union benefits, pension or representation WHAT A DEAL.:chairshot:

Does this make more sense now..:biglaugh::smilie_132:

I was going to dog pile here, and shred usf523 and slugslime, but there is no more meat on them bones. If you two continue your quest, to debate with union brothers, who have smacked you both upside the head continuously with factual posts that contradict your stance as to why Reddaway employees would benefit by remaining non-union, then we will have to throw in the white towel. You both should be punch drunk. Somebody has fell out of the un-informed tree and has hit every branch on the way down. Teamster Elvis out.....

Now Im confused, I just bent over the fuel tank by YRCW.Can I still be a union for free? no dues pleazzzzze:1036316054::1036316054:
I almost felt sorry for you till you talked about the dues! You can lose your whole retirement that you brag so much about but you still just dont get it do you? Nope,.... no one feels sorry for you now. You reap what you sow my friend!!!!

Now Im confused, I just bent over the fuel tank by YRCW.Can I still be a union for free? no dues pleazzzzze:1036316054::1036316054:

The 401K match the company took from you equals a couple years of UNION DUES.. You took it up the wazuu from YRC for FREE :hysterical::hysterical: Thats O.K. I'm sure they will put some donuts out on the counter to make you feel better.

what , my wazuu got abuse?

The 401K match the company took from you equals a couple years of UNION DUES.. You took it up the wazuu from YRC for FREE :hysterical::hysterical: Thats O.K. I'm sure they will put some donuts out on the counter to make you feel better.
did not take it up the wazuu for free, I liked it, therefore its good!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.