XPO | Safety first

Sad to see such a important topic drifting away...
I wonder how many posts this year will read, "prayers go out to the family,he was a good man...RIP"
Just because we decided not to address the obvious safety issues so people can make a few more bucks... Keep on trucking!

It drifted away, because we dont like talking about it. There is not a problem, that's why. What do you see as a problem?

By the way the company policy was changed to include forklifts in the catastrophic section along with commercial motor vehicles. So , if a person is unfortunate enough to take a life with a forklift the policy is the same as if it were a truck.

By the way the company policy was changed to include forklifts in the catastrophic section along with commercial motor vehicles. So , if a person is unfortunate enough to take a life with a forklift the policy is the same as if it were a truck.

I don't see this as a bad thing personally.

I was told it was changed after a sweeper ( the zamboni kind ) was driven off the dock at an F.A.C.

no it was changed after all the hotdogs drive them off the docks. if one wheel leaves the ground you are done. as you should be. they are driven like go-carts!!!

Just bumping this thread up because nothings really changed...Safety still takes a back seat to company business. Also , HOS is covered a little bit.

Last edited by a moderator: