ABF | Saftey

I spend a few thoughts against myself one day. Normally going into Canada via Windsor one stopped at the Detrioter to empty the necessary functions so you can do battle with Customs on both sides. Well there was a problem on the Detriot side wait a while. Get over the bridge to the Canadian Side. Wait a little more. By then its a couple of gallons of a problem wanting to be relieved. Its bad.

Canada Customs says ID please. I expected maybe two questions and we are on our way to Customs three miles later. But no he holds me. I used the container in the sleeper. He asked me if I was ok, I said I am now, any thing else we need to go over while I am here?

No. Welcome to Canada, by the way properly dispose of that please.

I'll dispose of it alright....

It is not often I get tossed from a shipper. Not just tossed but specifically BANNED. It takes alot to get banned. Or in my case very little. It took alot....

One day I arrived in a ice storm. It changed to pouring rain. Docking on the absolute level ground was almost impossible. Finally got that mutha backed in square. (It has to be sqaure within a inch for their 15 foot steel forklift plate....)

Up on the catwalk I go. AHHHHH. That takes care of that problem, rain is pouring, changing back to sleet.

AHEM said a female by my drives. She handed me papers soaked through while waiting for me to take care of nature. She was not happy. In fact break a leg lady being so stiff from anger. Dont slip on those metal steps you hear?

Oh she was mad. As in MAD MAD. Went into the office, closed the flimsy door and the yelling started. You think there was bloody murder in there.

They loaded me and one said " Out. " and that was that.

Its too bad. Pretty gravy runs from Michigan to Atlanta twice a week hauling the same stampings by the trailer full.