SAIA | SAIA rear ends another truck

Oh yes it does give alot it will be able to tell if he braked hard to evasive actions if something was in front of him. His speed its big brother at its best but it could protect his job if he is telling the truth in the story. Hell there was a team out of JAX that had a back trailer come off going down the road. And they said the pigtail between the trailers come loose and got wrapped up around the fifth wheel release and the trailer come off. And Good fairy tale but hell safety bought it and they kept there job.
Truth of the matter rewind the dolly that came loose from the rear trailer the team was using was hooked in houston and trailers were just dropped in BRG and picked up by team and after the fact the dolly had been found to have had a wrong pull handle on the release of the fifth wheel as it was not allowing the fifth wheel to fully close the dolly was deadlined with another dolly found on the next day with same problem. until new correct handles were put on dollies......... even tho they were charged with a serious accident company must have felt some error is to why they still have a job.

Well that is not what was told to me by the district safety guy so believe what you want I know what I know truth will set you free, either way favortism still lives in all companies.

Heard last night the male driver in this wreck died of complications at the hospital

You are talking about two different wrecks. One happened around BHM if I remember right. That may be the one you heard about. Both drivers in this one were males and both caught rides out of GVL that night.

I guess i must have been misinformed i was told it was the wreck in gvl that went to docs in atl hope which ever it was sorry to hear about it either way

I don't know if you guys have a favorite type of dolly. I like the new gray ones because the pull release arm is like the old red ones and the pressure release valve works a lot better. I stay away from those black ones with the jaws that come from both sides and meet in the middle.

I don't know if you guys have a favorite type of dolly. I like the new gray ones because the pull release arm is like the old red ones and the pressure release valve works a lot better. I stay away from those black ones with the jaws that come from both sides and meet in the middle.

I like the newer ones too, or the red ones.

Gray Dollies

Thanks guys ! I NEVER pass up a chance to learn about these things ! I'm almost 3mnths new Linehaul System Driver out of CGO :TR10driving03::shift: