SAIA | Saia survey

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
Credits
Have you filled out your survey yet. It may be your only chance to actually voice your opinion as after each round of questions there is a place to type your thoughts and concerns. Go for it guys and gals.:1036316054:

Tell me something does anyone think filling out a survey will change anything?? I bet they don’t even look at them and it’s a waste of time!! If things didn’t change after what happened in DLS and GRL nothing will ever make upper management open their eyes!!

they say it's anonymous, but it asks age, position, and title. i think i'm the only one under 30 at my terminal and the only one 25 or younger who is a linehaul driver...hmm...i wonder who's survey mine is. It's not like it matters though. They did, after all, ask for our opinions.

Yeah, they say you can not be traced but I don't really care any more. They don't mind doing stupid stuff to save them a dollar even if it cost me 200.00 so I'M speaking up EXACTLY how I feel.

well i voiced my true opinion as well but like what was already asked, i wonder how much it really matters??? maybe they just want us to think it will make a difference :toxic:

I went ahead and committed career ******* by filling out the survey.On the not being traced---I have recieved 3 E- mails to fill it out.They have your IP address.

I'm certain that a lot of our fellow employees clearly spoke their mind in regards how they view things from the bottom up.

As for the ip addresses, there would have to be a lot of research and possibly a violaton of privacy laws to connect the commentary to a particular employee. For all they know the survey was taken on a computer in a public library.

That's the way i did it last time!! On a computer at a hotel!! Plus things will never change!! Its a big waste of time and after anyone spends any real time working here knows that!!

That's the way i did it last time!! On a computer at a hotel!! Plus things will never change!! Its a big waste of time and after anyone spends any real time working here knows that!!

Yeah but look at the money Saia is wasting just to have this 3rd party do the survey. The 3rd party will have to hire a 4th party to print out all the pages we type with our gripes then the 4th party will have to hire temporary employees just to carry all them pages to the place where they will sort thru all the papers. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA---I FREAKIN LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER.:hysterical:

Violation of privacy??? When do they give a crap about privacy???? Remember guys,The recently purchased northern area don't stack up to Saia's standards.That's the latest rumor going around up here started by the southern boys.Cut us just like you did Jevic---I'm sure none of us will lose any sleep over it.

:nutkick:They called me for a weekend tour,I asked what the heck can I do with 2.5 hours left---The Response???Drive 2.25& take your 34 what a bunch of ----well never mind.Needless to say I didn't go.

Violation of privacy??? When do they give a crap about privacy???? Remember guys,The recently purchased northern area don't stack up to Saia's standards.That's the latest rumor going around up here started by the southern boys.Cut us just like you did Jevic---I'm sure none of us will lose any sleep over it.

Well if the north isn’t stacking up watch the terminal managers heads roll!! Here one day and gone the next!! There is only one way of doing things around this company and that’s the SAIA WAY!!