SAIA | Saia?

i guess i will have to let my outbound sup. that others are getting raises and that he is not getting one b/c he is a piece of ::shit:: glorified dockworker. i tell him that everynight. :funky: i'm simply just a piece of ::shit:: dockworker/linehaul driver. anyone else have runs at their barn where a driver works the dock and then drives? 4 of our 12 runs are that way.

i guess i will have to let my outbound sup. that others are getting raises and that he is not getting one b/c he is a piece of ::shit:: glorified dockworker. i tell him that everynight. :funky: i'm simply just a piece of ::shit:: dockworker/linehaul driver. anyone else have runs at their barn where a driver works the dock and then drives? 4 of our 12 runs are that way.
Seems like a lot of runs in the Carolinas now involve some dockwork in CLT.

saia

saia was originally in la. yellow frt bought it appx 1996-2000 & moved HQ to florda where ex=boss of mine last name cline took over as honcho. cline later bought small LTL in NC and as far as i know is still there. i dont know where saia is HQ now.

sad

im sitting reading posts & thinking if it wasnt for MANAGEMENT & BILL CLINTON who wud we blame. we need to help change things instead of B-------. tks

a ton of runs involve city or dock work in CLT now. My run use to consist of coming at 5 hostling trailers in GVL, at 6 start dock work in GVL, cut out to CLT by 11pm, work the dock in CLT until 230am, cut to GVL by 3am. luckily they simplified it to once i get to CLT i either go right back home, or i go on the delay pay clock after 30 mins.

the small terminal line drivers really got hit hard.... but it seems as if we are following what the fed ex and conway crowds are doing. i guess relocation to a break bulk is the only real solution for someone who needs the miles.... sure am glad i didnt transfer to hky or gvl.... i will stick with my clt-bhm-mtg laydown!

saia was originally in la. yellow frt bought it appx 1996-2000 & moved HQ to florda where ex=boss of mine last name cline took over as honcho. cline later bought small LTL in NC and as far as i know is still there. i dont know where saia is HQ now.

You might be referring to one J. Crisp, who took over that small LTL. I think he ran it into the ground from what I read awhile back. As for Saia corp offices, they are in a suburb of Hotlanta, Ga.