Saving America's Pension Plans Is A Rare Chance For Bipartisan Accomplishment | Opinion

Roy Lee Williams was longtime president of local 41 in Kansas City, Mo. Freight Director of Central Area, and later National Freight Director, And General President of The IBT. Went to Jail for trying to protect our way of life. He and JRH made a good life for Me, My Family since the 1940s My youngest son 4th generation Freight Member of Local 41. None of us ever went to bed hungry. Al Nelson and the folks who were with Him, Should suffer a slow miserable death and rot in Hell! I don't know of any CSPFers who had to take a cut or work longer to get a pension under JRH or Roy Williams. The folks Who made this mess we are in now, should suffer the above mentioned fate. God Bless Jimmy Hoffa Roy Williams and God Bless us all.
Back when all your hero's were alive, there was a whole lotta active Teamsters and a few retirees. now there are a whole lotta retirees and a few active Teamsters in CSPF. How's your math?

For many years the federal government unfortunately and successfully put some of the people that created and managed central states pension fund in jail. Men like Jimmy Hoffa, Roy Williams, and others as well in jail. These great men looked after our good and welfare, health insurance, pensions. Now We have people that are letting our pensions dwindle down, while letting companies withdraw from the CSPS. Pretty good math for retards. I might add that No one will ever find the remains of JRH by using the DNA of JPH can't be of the same cloth. But the feds are to busy helping big corporations bust organized labor. If anyone should go to jail are the ones Who got Overnite a contract, not the NMFA or paying into the cspf .Do the math.
Why didn't you mention Allen Dorfman?

These great men looked after our good and welfare,
I'm assuming Allen Dorfman was one of these great men. Don't you think it's time, we left our past on the Hollywood big screen. I'm inviting you to rejoin reality, call your congressman, demand they support Grassley/Alexander.

Back when all your hero's were alive, there was a whole lotta active Teamsters and a few retirees. now there are a whole lotta retirees and a few active Teamsters in CSPF. How's your math?
It's Good enough to know that letting companies out and not making new companies become a part of the NMFA and pay our pensions . As far as My mathematic acumen, it can't be worse than Yours.

It's Good enough to know that letting companies out and not making new companies become a part of the NMFA and pay our pensions . As far as My mathematic acumen, it can't be worse than Yours.
Are you on weed, nobody would vote themselves into the CSPF. Your post do not conform with the FIGHTERS narrative, "I paid in enough and deserve my whole pension". All pension shortfalls are do to "WALL STREET BANKERS" theft. Funny thing BAMMABIDEN didn't prosecute one wall street banker, had 8 years to do so.

Democrats needs pot legalized don’t have no time for dumb truckers pension. You need to realize the pension was a Ponzi scheme and you will get a third if your lucky.

I have been listening to everyone’s back and forth on our Teamster pensions for quite a while now . Here’s the cold stone fact on our great pension; retired @ 54 with 30 years, $4800 a month clear after federal tax and 50% pop up for my wife. In 2007 after collecting for 11 years took a 29% cut which brought it down to 3600 a month, not fair cut but not complaining. Still one of the premium pension plans in the country. In total over 750,00 so far and what the hell is there to complain about? May it continue for all Teamsters behind me.

I have been listening to everyone’s back and forth on our Teamster pensions for quite a while now . Here’s the cold stone fact on our great pension; retired @ 54 with 30 years, $4800 a month clear after federal tax and 50% pop up for my wife. In 2007 after collecting for 11 years took a 29% cut which brought it down to 3600 a month, not fair cut but not complaining. Still one of the premium pension plans in the country. In total over 750,00 so far and what the hell is there to complain about? May it continue for all Teamsters behind me.
That is one nice pension!

Was your pension cut in 2007 or 2017? How much weekly does your employer pay into pension fund?

He’s retired sharpy. How would he know.
You are filled with hate. This information is in the MPRA application, Teamster, TDU web site, I'm sure It was mentioned during their reduction meetings. I haven't looked lately, I'm sure its over $600 a week by now. considerably more than the $342 dollars a week CSPF gets. I'm sure you cheered on when these mega pension Teamsters, voted down their supplements, my you are a good teamster.

You are filled with hate. This information is in the MPRA application, Teamster, TDU web site, I'm sure It was mentioned during their reduction meetings. I haven't looked lately, I'm sure its over $600 a week by now. considerably more than the $342 dollars a week CSPF gets. I'm sure you cheered on when these mega pension Teamsters, voted down their supplements, my you are a good teamster.

Bull ::shit:: pension like yours is why their broke, I’m 60 with 35 years central state give me 1500 dollar and charge 1400 for two peoples insurance, pension needs to go broke for everybody not just screw the people still working.
But I take it out on equipment every day to they bankrup.

Bull :::shit::: pension like yours is why their broke, I’m 60 with 35 years central state give me 1500 dollar and charge 1400 for two peoples insurance, pension needs to go broke for everybody not just screw the people still working.
What company do you work for??? Just asking for safety reasons.

You’re just being a crybaby because you got a spanking. Grow up!

Bull :::shit::: pension like yours is why their broke, I’m 60 with 35 years central state give me 1500 dollar and charge 1400 for two peoples insurance, pension needs to go broke for everybody not just screw the people still working.

I hate to read statements as you make, they would interfere with my lavish lifestyle.
Besides, I assume they pay you only $1500 so they can pay me a lot more.
Happy forking.