Saving America's Pension Plans Is A Rare Chance For Bipartisan Accomplishment | Opinion

You stupid Democrats still your money and then you vote them back In office. Let it go broke out put these teamster companies to rest.

Bull :::shit::: pension like yours is why their broke, I’m 60 with 35 years central state give me 1500 dollar and charge 1400 for two peoples insurance, pension needs to go broke for everybody not just screw the people still working.
your scenario makes no sense????? 35 years should pay $3500 without cuts. If you retired early, yes, it could be cut by as much as 10% a year, so, maybe half? But you appear to be still working in freight? So how are you collecting? They won't let me work freight, or trucking, and collect.... And, if you are in Teamster Freight, your Insurance is free. I froze my 21 yrs credited for $2455.10 12 yrs ago, left Freight, and haven't started collecting yet at age 66. Can you please take time off from forking to explain why they are forking you so much????

your scenario makes no sense????? 35 years should pay $3500 without cuts. If you retired early, yes, it could be cut by as much as 10% a year, so, maybe half? But you appear to be still working in freight? So how are you collecting? They won't let me work freight, or trucking, and collect.... And, if you are in Teamster Freight, your Insurance is free. I froze my 21 yrs credited for $2455.10 12 yrs ago, left Freight, and haven't started collecting yet at age 66. Can you please take time off from forking to explain why they are forking you so much????

The existing funds in NYS are healthy and receiving full contributions , all you nonsplease join the union to receive benefits you all deserve. Teamsters forever!
I just read your pension funds letter to the "special select committee in 2018". In 2000 there was 308 contributing employers. In 2018 there was 156 contributing employers. Did you also know UPS provides 81% of pension contributions to the fund. On top of all that ABF is no longer raising their pension contributions, WTF!

NS Sherlock I live it, no complaints still collect 75 g with pension & ssa
I dug out my 2005 W-2, the year you retired I made $59,000. You must have thought you were the ::shit::, making $60,000 a year on a teamster pension. For information purposes only, how did you refer to the rubes in CSPF. Who would have only made $36,000 for the same years worked.

I dug out my 2005 W-2, the year you retired I made $59,000. You must have thought you were the :::shit:::, making $60,000 a year on a teamster pension. For information purposes only, how did you refer to the rubes in CSPF. Who would have only made $36,000 for the same years worked.
Shut up troll! No one owes you anything.

I’m in the NYS Pension Fund and you can absolutely work in freight when you retire. Been doing it for almost 14 years, and there are no limits on hours.
According to page 35 of your MPRA application you are not allowed to be reemployed, they admit they have been lax in enforcement. You are also to fill out a yearly certification stating you have not been working. You are to authorize them to check with S.S.. Are you a rule breaker? Have you been dishonest with your pension fund? Are you ready to pay back the pension funds you stole?

The existing funds in NYS are healthy and receiving full contributions , all you nonsplease join the union to receive benefits you all deserve. Teamsters forever!
You retirees porked the active UPS drivers, their 30 and out is now less $3,300, compared to $3,800 for former CSPF, UPS drivers.. Not much of a benefit for $600 dollars a week in pension contributions. I bet there isn't much brotherly Teamster love in Upstate N.Y. anymore. If your pension fund followed single employer pension fund rules, your pension fund would not have been allowed to accrue its $5,000 and out at 30 years pension. More the reason to have pension reform!

According to page 35 of your MPRA application you are not allowed to be reemployed,
I need to correct myself when
I’m in the NYS Pension Fund and you can absolutely work in freight when you retire. Been doing it for almost 14 years, and there are no limits on hours.
When everydayissat pension was cut from $5,000 to $3,550, the N.Y. state Teamsters pension fund changed the work rules to allow them to work. That should not however prevent the pension fund from getting paid back for all of his working prior to sept. 2017.

I need to correct myself when

When everydayissat pension was cut from $5,000 to $3,550, the N.Y. state Teamsters pension fund changed the work rules to allow them to work. That should not however prevent the pension fund from getting paid back for all of his working prior to sept. 2017.