Yellow | Saw these numbers on TDU

Yeah we voted ourselves out of a job… Yeepy no more vactions… yeepy no more OT.. Yeepy starting at the bottom making $15 an hour…. I’m so overjoyed… I think I’ll take the family out tonight and celebrate telling them how stong daddy was in voting no and shutting down YRC

Yeah we voted ourselves out of a job… Yeepy no more vactions… yeepy no more OT.. Yeepy starting at the bottom making $15 an hour…. I’m so overjoyed… I think I’ll take the family out tonight and celebrate telling them how stong daddy was in voting no and shutting down YRC
If you did have the balls to quit (as you say in other posts) why are you so interested in what happens with YRC? I've quit other jobs & never inquire again about them.

I've quit better jobs than this. Man up

:crybaby:...........

I pray it is a NO! Force them to revise their greedy plans...at this rate you would make the same amount starting a new job elsewhere! Is it really worth it-just to keep a job??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that can't see that (tdu.org is swamped) the current, partial results are No 4,475, and Yes 2,643.

I really don't think they would let anybody know any type of count till the last vote was counted. But then this is a new day with all the social media out there, stuff like this could be leaked real easy.

Yeah. The TDU numbers were from last night. So anything can still happen today. They will turn it around with yes votes winning. It was rigged from the start just like the last vote.

Thats only a little over 7, 000 votes counted. There are 26, 000 Teamsters in this company. Anything can still happen

There were 19600 votes sent in give or take... So it can be 'called' one way or the other at 9801 or so....
I thought those numbers were from this morning? I was under the impression the count didn't start last night?

Thanks!

Just to liven things up a little bit Series60. Your screen picture is beautiful. WOW! Good luck guys.
Yea she's pretty neat. I copied her off another chat sight that on that one she actually jumps forward & throws a dart. Pretty jiggly when she does it. Guess jeff's site doesn't support whatever she has to move.

Yea she's pretty neat. I copied her off another chat sight that on that one she actually jumps forward & throws a dart. Pretty jiggly when she does it. Guess jeff's site doesn't support whatever she has to move.

The heck with the chat site her photo was on. I'd like to know the name of the pub where she actually throws! :smile: