Yellow | Saw these numbers on TDU

Yep - saved her off the net as a gif - she throws the dart on my computer but when I put her back on my avatar shes a still picture. Got any ideas stimpy?

Have you tried saving it as XXXXX1.gif, then delete your avatar and change it to the XXXXX1.gif?
Remember the size limit on the file.

Does TB allow .gif files as avatars? I thought I did see some animated avatars in the past.
Post 25 stimpy's avatar has a mouse & cat just beatin the hell out of each other. The mouse's arms have got to be getting tired. He might be able to couch me thru it.

Post 25 stimpy's avatar has a mouse & cat just beatin the hell out of each other. The mouse's arms have got to be getting tired. He might be able to couch me thru it.

That's it, that's the one I was thinking of. I'll try to mess with it tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.

That's it, that's the one I was thinking of. I'll try to mess with it tomorrow and see if I can get it to work.

There is a way to "link" it to a URL - but she is too "big"... I tried and it told me she was too big... the file has to be dinky....

The issue is the image size bouncy is 462.36 KB the forum only allows 19.5kb Stimpys black & white image is 12.51 KB.

Lowest I can get her is 77.25kb

A gif is a picture. See if you can get an mpeg out of it, they're movies.

A .gif does support animations the 2 I posted are .gif's, Vbulliten doesn't allow .mpg files as avatars.
When the VBulliten software uploads a animation over the size limit of 19.5kb it will display as a single frame providing it's below said limit.