Scam to look out for

I forgot to renew my extended auto warranty again.
They really pushed the blessed Buick Warranty sale after we sold the car and transferred title and tags.

Took two years before the mail quit coming on that. Same with the life insurance etc. Call someone ask a simple question of a insurance agent "How much a month"

Take 3 years to get that vomiting mountain of baby insurance grandpa insurance, insurance insurance, car insurance, shooting insurance and so on so forth etc etc etc to all stop.

I cannot be bothered. However, I get 4 items of mail per month. One electric bill, three grocery store weeklies. That's it.

I don't know why we bother having a postal service. Oh wait packages. Yes that's it. Rep[lace fed ex and ups when they failed to deliver top notch door service.

There is one big exception. The recent coffee cups and the pending shirt buying will bring some joy at the post office. =)

If I don't recognize the number of the person calling I don't answer my phone. If you want to talk to me, you have to leave a message.
And, I recently changed my email address due to all of the spam emails I was receiving.
Last spam call I answered, the lady told me she was a psychic.
I asked her, why didn't she know I didn't want to talk with her.

I picked up the phone and didn't say anything.....the gentleman on the other end (in heavily accented English) keeps saying "Hello" , finally he gets mad and says "answer me you bastard" .... I complied and said "Go f**k yourself" and hung up.....

The last time I answered the phone the other end launched into a 10 minute spiel. (Speaker phone...)

Followed up by asking me what about it? (Trying to close sale)

What about what?

What do you mean what. Relaunches into 10 minute spiel.

What about it?

What?

WTF!

round and round and round. I was towards the end of that hour somewhat afraid for that person detonating because he was so angry that the language was breaking down. No longer complete sentences but gobbling like a turkey.

Took me a week to quit laughing. That was decades ago, even now I giggle when I think about that incident.

Another time I deliberately said hold on let me get mommy on the line.

He blew up.

I picked up the phone and didn't say anything.....the gentleman on the other end (in heavily accented English) keeps saying "Hello" , finally he gets mad and says "answer me you bastard" .... I complied and said "Go f**k yourself" and hung up.....
Yeah, sorry about that. Some of the Moldos have second jobs. And they’ve picked up bad habits from BRG. Especially the B word….

When I get them with the foreign language accents, I start asking them "Huh? Do What? You little boys? *****-say-huh?" They are usually pretty quick to hang up and not bother me any longer. I also have the spam call detector, so if I see a call that is in question, I can do a reverse search on the number and see who it is registered to.

When I get them with the foreign language accents, I start asking them "Huh? Do What? You little boys? *****-say-huh?" They are usually pretty quick to hang up and not bother me any longer. I also have the spam call detector, so if I see a call that is in question, I can do a reverse search on the number and see who it is registered to.
Story of my life. I don't have the presence of mind to get into cultural teasing on some of those heavily accented callers.

That is really good. I love it. NOT the situation with little boys mind you, being able to think on your feet and come up with something to use their own culture against them.

I did have one 10 year old give or take one latch onto me in San Antone near the bus station out of fear. That created some problems. First thing I did was find a Lawman and start off real calm nicely and peaceful.

But don't you think I did not go through ALL O FMY EFFING POCKETS when Lawman took charge. Don't they teach people to keep their gd hands out of certain areas that are pretty private? (I had a band with 600 dollars hidden near there... it was a near thing.)

I am President of the, Greater Iowa Mirror Collectors, chapter 15, located in Clarence, Iowa. We meet monthly at the Moose Lodge trading mirrors, and trading horror stories of losses incurred...
Oh yeah that's right, I see you guys set up a booth at the State Fair every year, kinda of a membership drive and club awareness deal, like the FFA does to get new members.

download-25.md.jpg