R&L | Screw them like they do us

I don"t agree with the way with the way it is now but we do have a choice. As long as I continue to work here I will do my job to the best of my ability. When you think you are screwing R&L you are only making it hard on everybody else. If its that bad then quit.

Slugbug,

you need to go back and read the post over the last few years "this guy" you refer to has had numerous opinion post over the years and is not afraid to write about his own hang ups with the company quite often actually. Good or Bad he has always said what is on his mind. Unlike most on this forum almost everything I post is pro company and I am given this platform to freely use to defend the company when I feel like no one else will. I am not a manager or a office bug I have just been fortunate enough to avoid most of the controversy over the years. And it is refreshing to be able to write about it without being slammed. Keep up the good job shadowr anyone with and opinion should be allowed to post weather they work here or not without as long as it is constructive and not professionally or personally harmful.

Slugbug,

you need to go back and read the post over the last few years "this guy" you refer to has had numerous opinion post over the years and is not afraid to write about his own hang ups with the company quite often actually. Good or Bad he has always said what is on his mind. Unlike most on this forum almost everything I post is pro company and I am given this platform to freely use to defend the company when I feel like no one else will. I am not a manager or a office bug I have just been fortunate enough to avoid most of the controversy over the years. And it is refreshing to be able to write about it without being slammed. Keep up the good job shadowr anyone with and opinion should be allowed to post weather they work here or not without as long as it is constructive and not professionally or personally harmful.

from an outsider. I don't think negative opinions are welcome when it comes to a certain few in the r+l forum. just an observation. take a good long look.

from an outsider. I don't think negative opinions are welcome when it comes to a certain few in the r+l forum. just an observation. take a good long look.

Just in case anyone is wondering what happened here, gladtobegone wasn't an outsider, he was slugbug posting under a different name. Now both gladtobegone and slugbug are banned permanently. I wish it could have been a different outcome but he pushed the issue with breaking the rules further. For the record, I didn't permanently ban slugbug, that was his decision by doing what he did and came down from higher up. Im not sure why he felt the way he did about me. Ive always been fair here in this section and all other sections of this forum but if you break the rules, it is my job to enforced them.