Central Transport | Season greeting from manny

Your assuming they want to turn it into a premium company. CT is a privately held company, we have no idea if they have ever made a dime in profit. It could be used purely as a tax deduction for the Moroun's other enterprises. The amount of freight backing up is unreal not to mention the missed pick-ups, lack of scanners, and so on and yet no sense of urgency from CT. If you want to give 125%, and you want to sacrifice time with your family on a holiday for CT that's your choice.....they have a word for that though.....its called being NAIVE.

I'm reminded of the driver who received a "chasing greatness" award for coming to work even though his mother had just died. This thing we do is just a job and nothing more. I can assure if I were in that situation the last thing I would be concerned with is showing up for work.
Family will always come first for me...I can't really speak for others....I give 100% because that's what they pay me to do, many give much less....125% I don't see at all and never would....If I did then rest assured I would give 25% less somewhere down the road....I'm anything but naïve and know exactly where I stand in the eyes of this company or any company for that matter....We are just cogs in the wheel and nothing more...We would be forgotten by the end of the week if not sooner....Whether this company makes money or not is really no concern to me as long as my check clears the bank. I come here and do my job with a positive attitude and let the chips fall where they may...I just have hope that things will get better and I don't think hope is such a bad thing.

Only way this company gets turned around is by change. How many employees does this company have 2000-3000? At $15/hr, if 2500 employees got one days paid it would cost $300,000. I am willing to give up holiday pay to help this company grow and prosper. Hell I am going to work Thanksgiving morning for a while, and probably a bit the day after thanksgiving when I have a vaca day scheduled. I don't want another uncertain future, I want to do everything I can to make this company one of the best and most profitable ones there is.
Lolololol.. u gotta work those days to support ur family. F Manny..!
He sux, no doubt he's got boatloads of cash. I don't believe he does need to turn a profit with the acquisition. I was able to start nd run my own business on the side nd my write offs were the real money makers. I didn't show profit in 5 years. I say Manny is a cheap bastard nd I don't believe for a second that he's any form of savior. I got news for u Joblo, ur future is still uncertain no matter how many hours ur willing to exceed.
Me. ..I'm gonna b taking lotsa naps under shady trees. I've already put forth my best efforts as many have nd been kicked in the knutts over nd over by these greedy money hoarders. So keep up the good work ...attaboy...lololol
I'm glad someone gonna pick up my slack

Corporate America would like to say thank you. It's people like you that make it possible to drive wages and benefits down for the people at the bottom, while those at the top see an ever increasing salary.
Hits the nail on the head..
But maybe thers room for advancement?
Hey Jo, when ct comes to you with the lease agreement for ur tractor, make sure u sign it promptly. They tried that bout 12years ago. Got lotsa NAIVE drivers to sign., then u cn pay for truck repairs nd maintenance out of pocket. I'm sure Manny will send u a Christmas Bonus

Lolololol.. u gotta work those days to support ur family. F Manny..!
He sux, no doubt he's got boatloads of cash. I don't believe he does need to turn a profit with the acquisition. I was able to start nd run my own business on the side nd my write offs were the real money makers. I didn't show profit in 5 years. I say Manny is a cheap bastard nd I don't believe for a second that he's any form of savior. I got news for u Joblo, ur future is still uncertain no matter how many hours ur willing to exceed.
Me. ..I'm gonna b taking lotsa naps under shady trees. I've already put forth my best efforts as many have nd been kicked in the knutts over nd over by these greedy money hoarders. So keep up the good work ...attaboy...lololol
When your sitting under that shade tree just remember they have GPS....And rather you care or not about losing your job you can better believe they won't keep you around long....The shade tree days are over in the LTL industry. Take that little piece of advice for what it's worth.

Really shocked you even work at all. Seems the same to me like getting welfare and government handouts. If you can live with yourself knowing you got paid the same as the guy beside you busting his tail to cover for you, in my book you aren't much of a man. I will look back and say "I gave it my best" you can look back and say "I screwed over a fellow co-worker and made his job harder so mine was easier." BRAVO!!

i will punch in on time, make deliveries, take my 30 min lunch, run route exactly in order ( del & pick up ), pick up (nothing stacked), obey all speed limits, bring it in and punch out. :1036316054:

When your sitting under that shade tree just remember they have GPS....And rather you care or not about losing your job you can better believe they won't keep you around long....The shade tree days are over in the LTL industry. Take that little piece of advice for what it's worth.
Hahaha, guess u are not aware how to block gps...lololol.. my shady tree naps r far from ovr! B.F.D even if they do can me anyways. .That will only push me to get a good job instead. I've collected unemployment more than 10 times in my life and wouldn't mind another round.

Really shocked you even work at all. Seems the same to me like getting welfare and government handouts. If you can live with yourself knowing you got paid the same as the guy beside you busting his tail to cover for you, in my book you aren't much of a man. I will look back and say "I gave it my best" you can look back and say "I screwed over a fellow co-worker and made his job harder so mine was easier." BRAVO!!
Yea, I don't mind bein the screwer! I don't mind easy money, matter of fact, it makes me feel pretty good knowing I will get my $ doing a third of my duties. When my tm came to me and said give more nd get less, freeze my wages for years, tell me it's a 4day week once a month or your on call...I froze my physical labor, I would not exceed 55mph on interstates and basically quit but wouldn't leave..jus sittin back enjoying the show... it appears u r ok with getting pushed kicked nd shoved , so enjoy ur servitude while I kick back at each stop for an hour minimum. .lololll

Hahaha, guess u are not aware how to block gps...lololol.. my shady tree naps r far from ovr! B.F.D even if they do can me anyways. .That will only push me to get a good job instead. I've collected unemployment more than 10 times in my life and wouldn't mind another round.
Yes you can block it.....But they know you are if it happens all the time...Then you have a target on you...It obvious you don't care. Just do what makes you happy...It sounds like unemployment would suit you just fine....You can better believe I will collect it if things go wrong here. But I would rather work and try to turn this place around.....But that's just the way my parents raised me.....To each their own I always say.

Yes you can block it.....But they know you are if it happens all the time...Then you have a target on you...It obvious you don't care. Just do what makes you happy...It sounds like unemployment would suit you just fine....You can better believe I will collect it if things go wrong here. But I would rather work and try to turn this place around.....But that's just the way my parents raised me.....To each their own I always say.
Ur rite, it would suit me fine. My parents raised me to look out for #1, but if ur content or jus numb from bangin ur head against the wall..knock urself out. Go ahead nd keep on keepin on. M.H.O., u may not be the sharpest tool in the shed. You would rather put all ur energy into a failure rather thn actually try nd b succesful elsewhere. . My parents also taught me u cn poo in one hand nd wish in another ..c which one fills up first.
But u... don't sweat it., jus keep blowing off the family for CT work 55+ hours a week nd keep ur fingers crossed. Lolol. All for bout $600 a week..what a joke.

Ur rite, it would suit me fine. My parents raised me to look out for #1, but if ur content or jus numb from bangin ur head against the wall..knock urself out. Go ahead nd keep on keepin on. M.H.O., u may not be the sharpest tool in the shed. You would rather put all ur energy into a failure rather thn actually try nd b succesful elsewhere. . My parents also taught me u cn poo in one hand nd wish in another ..c which one fills up first.
But u... don't sweat it., jus keep blowing off the family for CT work 55+ hours a week nd keep ur fingers crossed. Lolol. All for bout $600 a week..what a joke.

Unemployment ten times? It's no wonder you hang around to "see the show" With a work history like that you probably don't have many options but a bottom feeder like CT.

Unemployment ten times? It's no wonder you hang around to "see the show" With a work history like that you probably don't have many options but a bottom feeder like CT.

Funnier yet, I already worked for CT before pjax nd quit.. I was told I would not get ui if I quit.. guess what, I won the appeal. Lolol , now I'm gonna double-dip.
I actually have many options, most of my ui days were before I got my cdl. I've since learned how to use it to my advantage.
Now though, I hold the esteemed vitranwreck safety awards in combination with my 16+ years excellent driving record.. let's jus say one thing is for certain I'm no bottom feeder. Don't hate the playa, hate the game! I'm the ONLY driver I know that is HAPPILY married to the same woman I met 15yrs. ago. Probably because I take many lonnnng vacations..
or maybe Its jus cuz got a big wanker n I wash my knuttles everyday

Funnier yet, I already worked for CT before pjax nd quit.. I was told I would not get ui if I quit.. guess what, I won the appeal. Lolol , now I'm gonna double-dip.
I actually have many options, most of my ui days were before I got my cdl. I've since learned how to use it to my advantage.
Now though, I hold the esteemed vitranwreck safety awards in combination with my 16+ years excellent driving record.. let's jus say one thing is for certain I'm no bottom feeder. Don't hate the playa, hate the game! I'm the ONLY driver I know that is HAPPILY married to the same woman I met 15yrs. ago. Probably because I take many lonnnng vacations..
or maybe Its jus cuz got a big wanker n I wash my knuttles everyday

I'm sure you do plenty of "wanking" while your woman is gone working all day to support you while you proudly ride the couch. Or is that what you do hiding under the shade tree?

Ok let me stop. I'm just a guest here anyway. Sorry Runaway train. I just can't believe someone would brag about the things RetiredGeneral does; job hopping, screwing off so the other guys work harder etc.

I'm sure you do plenty of "wanking" while your woman is gone working all day to support you while you proudly ride the couch. Or is that what you do hiding under the shade tree?
I got jizzstains on my steering wheel. Usually no more than 6 times a day, long as I get wifi connection. . Nd I'm more of a recliner guy, hardly ever use couch. Guess what else.. biggest perc of all...I actually get time to parent my kids.. we depend on one another here nd always have peace of mind knowing our kids r safe nd looked after.

Ok let me stop. I'm just a guest here anyway. Sorry Runaway train. I just can't believe someone would brag about the things RetiredGeneral does; job hopping, screwing off so the other guys work harder etc.
Owel, doesn't bother me, jus bein honest. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I don't giv a duece who likes it.
Each hs own eh? If u don't likes my werk ethic thn go get a job at BURGER KING. U cn really be part of a team that works together for breadcrumbs crappy benefits nd no ot..jus like CT.. The saying doesn't go " work hard to not prosper", so y the hell work hard...no no forgot, we WERE working hard, then they said work harder but did not offer anything in return. .NOW we lose even more of what little we got.
Not me son! You r nobodies hero busting ur hump for scumbags so get over urself

Owel, doesn't bother me, jus bein honest. Doesn't mean I'm a bad person. I don't giv a duece who likes it.
Each hs own eh? If u don't likes my werk ethic thn go get a job at BURGER KING. U cn really be part of a team that works together for breadcrumbs crappy benefits nd no ot..jus like CT.. The saying doesn't go " work hard to not prosper", so y the hell work hard...no no forgot, we WERE working hard, then they said work harder but did not offer anything in return. .NOW we lose even more of what little we got.
Not me son! You r nobodies hero busting ur hump for scumbags so get over urself