FedEx Freight | seat belts on towmotors !

roundabout

TB Lurker
Credits
:TR10driving03: Wanted to see what all of you who work the dock think about the new policy of having to wear seatbelts while working the dock. I dont have the numbers in front of me, but have we had people falling off there lifts while runnin from UNL to LOA ???.

what ever they want, just dhow me the money.
roadwhore do you really know me? how many years have you been here and are you a r?oad driver

Gay

Can u say "GAY"?

stupid freakin rule. Why dont they just make the wearing of a diaper mandatory while driving their vehicle so we dont have to stop and pee?
just another lame rule

Same at our center I asked the morning om if the rule was for everyone because he is bad about jumping on a lift and loading frt. First time we catch him not wearing his another call to hr. We have a good hr man he will crawl his butt we love it.

Same at our center I asked the morning om if the rule was for everyone because he is bad about jumping on a lift and loading frt. First time we catch him not wearing his another call to hr. We have a good hr man he will crawl his butt we love it.

:popcorn:so guess you are not trying to meke any brownie point,s with om:TR10driving03::nutkick:

why dont you check and see how many people are killed each year from people jumping of fork and having it land on them?

Fork Belts

That has been a policy out here in the west for some time. At my SCM, it is largely ignored except when the safety guy is here bothering everybody.

So the east finally gets a stupid rule from the west! :clap:

That has been a policy out here in the west for some time. At my SCM, it is largely ignored except when the safety guy is here bothering everybody.

So the east finally gets a stupid rule from the west! ::

:clap::woot:about time we allways get blamed for everything wew::chairshot::TR10driving03:

I personally hate the new rule. It slows me down when stripping a trailer. The positive side is that I am making more money off of FedEx having to take the time to be safe. They're happy, I'm happy.

This is how the "west" does it. Learn it ,love it, live it. We have been doing this way for years. You're overreacting. Once you do it a while you'll love it.

Just like seatbelts in vehicles, this too will become second nature (hopefully.)

Roadprostitute, I hope to God the two seconds (or less) it takes to buckle and unbuckle won't really cause you to take twice as long to break a trailer. But to each his own.

oaf

It is what it is. I guess it isn't that big of a deal for those that only move 6 bills all night. But has anyone ventured to guess how many times you have to buckle and unbuckle in a night? I figure between 30 and 60 times. It is more of a pain in the a _ _ than anything else. I can't argue with the safety issue, but what a pain!

It is what it is. I guess it isn't that big of a deal for those that only move 6 bills all night. But has anyone ventured to guess how many times you have to buckle and unbuckle in a night? I figure between 30 and 60 times. It is more of a pain in the a _ _ than anything else. I can't argue with the safety issue, but what a pain!

Oh screw that. Go wrap yourself in bubblewrap u wallflower