Yellow | second quarter....

Extended the LOAN AGAIN !!! guessing going be time for another -15% in 2019 & bump it up to -30% !! and sad part is the sheep will vote yes again !! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stock price closed at 9.51 on June 1st and closed at 12.26 yesterday (July 11th). That's a 28.9% gain in just a little over a month. Easy money for smart people.
Rich people. That have brokers working for them. Something we cannot afford..
Can't even afford to buy the shares. We can. But 20 shares won't do much for the pocketbook.
:17142:

Rich people. That have brokers working for them. Something we cannot afford..
Can't even afford to buy the shares. We can. But 20 shares won't do much for the pocketbook.
:17142:

What the heck are you talking about - "rich people"? Anyone can buy shares, just open an online account (etrade, Scottrade, etc.) and buy/sell.

By that I mean people with disposable income. I'm not one. Sorry. I should have phrased that differently.
What little disposable income I have goes to a 401k.

Putting funds into a 401-K is investing. Putting funds wisely into stock purchases is also investing. Buying a boat you don't really need is done with disposable income.

To me stock is disposable income. In my house it would be. Especially yrc stock. Lol.

If you're putting money into a 401-K, it's highly likely that money is going into stocks of various companies through mutual funds. Investing in YRCW shares recently has given me returns of around 40% so far. If you let emotions affect smart investing decisions I can't help you.

If you're putting money into a 401-K, it's highly likely that money is going into stocks of various companies through mutual funds. Investing in YRCW shares recently has given me returns of around 40% so far. If you let emotions affect smart investing decisions I can't help you.
BRG Patel Consulting, offers drivers from all companies, sound financial advice. Check out our web site,@ Teambrgwongllc.com

My 401k has been doing well as of late. It's a mixed bag of investments.
I understand where your coming from trip.
It's just that I cannot and most of us cannot fart around with one companies stock.
Buy and dump. Buy and dump.
The 401 is basically grocery money. Lol. I know we won't starve. I know it will be there. More or less.

My 401k has been doing well as of late. It's a mixed bag of investments.
I understand where your coming from trip.
It's just that I cannot and most of us cannot fart around with one companies stock.
Buy and dump. Buy and dump.
The 401 is basically grocery money. Lol. I know we won't starve. I know it will be there. More or less.

I hear you mc, investing in a 401-K is one of the smartest things a person can do. Also, not everyone has the inclination to invest in individual stocks either, I get that. What I try to get across is that YRCW shares these days can be a good investment. No guarantees of course but buying shares of companies when they are beat down can be very profitable if they can turn things around. Obviously there's a lot of resentment toward YRC as an employer, but that shouldn't blind people to their potential as an investment.