Holland | See you in the Unemployment line......

Not !

maybe you should be working .....
It Took a couple of weeks to adjust to being unemployed but man, once you
Get over that hump, it’s a whole new world. Don’t get me wrong, I still have enough
Stuff to worry about but you know what? Im going to make it thru this, as for now my
Lawn and deck never looked so good, all the things I never had time for are now getting
Done and I enjoy the hell out of doing them, the problem was learning how to slow down. Stop
And appreciate the things you never had time for. I’ll be back in the rat race soon enough
And will look back at this time as when I had a life, for a while anyway.

It Took a couple of weeks to adjust to being unemployed but man, once you
Get over that hump, it’s a whole new world. Don’t get me wrong, I still have enough
Stuff to worry about but you know what? Im going to make it thru this, as for now my
Lawn and deck never looked so good, all the things I never had time for are now getting
Done and I enjoy the hell out of doing them, the problem was learning how to slow down. Stop
And appreciate the things you never had time for. I’ll be back in the rat race soon enough
And will look back at this time as when I had a life, for a while anyway.
I know what you mean. I have done enough fishing I am looking for sponsors for my new fishing show....LOL. I went to a baseball game the other week with my wife and daughter. It was great having a life. To bad the unemployment payments suck. Better then nothing but still better then working. Now I gotta get a job, I am turning lazy......

You know I would much like to have the time to fish more and spend time with the wife and kids but I much more prefer to be working!!

Right now stressing as everyone else is to what is going to happen, would have never thought we Shoes would be in this position and just trying to stay afloat as is right now. All this stress really stinks heck I don't even think I can have the funds to put the boat in now as it is could not even think about it if this ride ends.... But heck in it till the end like the rest of us I suppose.

You know I would much like to have the time to fish more and spend time with the wife and kids but I much more prefer to be working!!

Right now stressing as everyone else is to what is going to happen, would have never thought we Shoes would be in this position and just trying to stay afloat as is right now. All this stress really stinks heck I don't even think I can have the funds to put the boat in now as it is could not even think about it if this ride ends.... But heck in it till the end like the rest of us I suppose.
Yeah, I would prefer to be working. But with what they have around us here for work bringing home less then what you make on unemployment and wanting you to stay out for 2 weeks. I DON'T THINK SO.....you can have it. I will sit and collect........

Wirwman I fully understand I was not putting it down at all just saying I could not make it sitting let alone just scraping by as is, and my number is close as is so I am faceing the uncertianty myself and just would have never thought it.