Self Abuse

RickyRicardo

TB Regular
Credits
Got out my lucky vintage Falcons shirt and even pulled out the powerful voodoo of the Falcons Bud Light. Now it's almost time for the heartache to begin. I shouldn't put myself through this year after year.

428078_3799454679950_1581318939_n.jpg

Falcons are -2.5 favorites according to the last betting line I saw . But in saying that if the sea chickens play on the road even have as good as they do at home the falcons just might get there wings clipped .

The talking heads keep bringing up the Seahawks second half comeback from 14-0 last week, but they fail to mention who they were playing against; a team with a busted up QB. RG3 was basically down to one leg by that point.

A friend and TB member posted this elsewhere today:

Our QB MATT Schaub Who art in Houston, Hallowed be thy arm, Thy game will come, It will be won, In Foxboro Stadium as it is in Texas.
Give us this Sunday our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes.
But do not let others pass against us; Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from injuries.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the AFC, and the Glory of the HOUSTON TEXANS, Amen!... Let's Goooo Texans Beat The Pats!!!!!

A friend and TB member posted this elsewhere today:

Our QB MATT Schaub Who art in Houston, Hallowed be thy arm, Thy game will come, It will be won, In Foxboro Stadium as it is in Texas.
Give us this Sunday our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes.
But do not let others pass against us; Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us from injuries.
For thine is the MVP, the best of the AFC, and the Glory of the HOUSTON TEXANS, Amen!... Let's Goooo Texans Beat The Pats!!!!!
As everyone know's I'm a die hard Texan fan...But they don't stand a snowballs chance in hell.

Texans defense hanging tough. Even got a sack on Brady. I know it's early, but I think they have more of a chance than they are getting credit for.

Whew! I had serious doubts, driver.

They have their hands full next week after the way SF played GB last night.

The Falcons better not try that, "Oh, we'll just hang around and win" against the 49ers... That game will be over very quickly.... And "The ATL" won't be going to the Superbowl.... Atlanta should have had the game yesterday put away early....

The Falcons better not try that, "Oh, we'll just hang around and win" against the 49ers... That game will be over very quickly.... And "The ATL" won't be going to the Superbowl.... Atlanta should have had the game yesterday put away early....
I know. They got a good lead and took their foot off the gas pedal. They have plenty of talent but don't have the killer instinct to keep pounding when they are ahead, foot on the throat mentality.

Oh well, I was glad to see them finally get over that first hump anyway. If, by some miracle they got by SF, I don't see them having a prayer against either one of those remaining AFC teams.

Well the Falcons finally got the monkey off their back, but they have a tough task ahead of them next week. For the first time this season I will be pulling for the dirty birds. Both Harbaughs need to start gathering their fishing equipment.

Falcons seem to have trouble with mobile QB,s.They have their hands full but can put up some points.Hopefully it will be 2 good games this week..

Falcons seem to have trouble with mobile QB,s.They have their hands full but can put up some points.Hopefully it will be 2 good games this week..

If the Falcons let Kappernic get rollin', they can hang it up... I can see him running for 150 yards in this one... The Georgia Dome will get a disappointment this Sunday... You can bet Harbaugh will have the plays called in advance, about 15 plays, just to start the game..