Semi transport hauling 3 vehicles,miscalculated a bridge near Macon,GA.

Am guessing by the looks of the small tires on the trailer, it may have been a pickup pulling it? But a 10 ft clearance? Wonder if Swift has a hot shot division now?

How many times must we say, maintain 15 mph, maintain 15 mph!!!

But we cannot make that determination in this situation,because we cannot see what the power unit was???

15mph is 15mph, if in a KW or riding one of Ump's goats.
Are you afraid Wong was driving?, yet, we have not heard from 00 Mustang

Could have been big dave riding his horse,and had his hat hit the bridge first,and it pushed the cars back too???

Speaking of Dave's hat, Pres. Trump says he will raise the height of every bridge on the interstate system to accommodate Daves hat.
While some other idiot we sent to DC, makes a stupid sugggestion, why does he just not remove his hat?
Hard to believe how someone can be that dumb!

Should be a part of per-tripping to determine the height of the unit.
Perhaps posting the height on dashboard to notice it during the trip.

All of the posts I've posted over the 18 years I've been a member of this trucking board,of dumb,dummies hitting low over head objects.
I'm not sure if a simple cure of using good judgment is the answer.

They make this great tool called a" height stick" to measure your load, kinda simple to operate put out the top arm at a 90 and touch top of car/truck and look at guage right in front of you face and it tells your height. Amazing and from the looks of it the van was forward of that the car was on the deck where the van is now. Probably towed by a dually pick up.Plus the big sign that says 10 foot. not making any money on this trip